Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 赤の救助隊)
|Chunsoft||Nintendo||Nintendo GBA||November 17, 2005 (JPN)
September 18, 2006 (NA)
September 28, 2006 (Aus)
November 10, 2006 (Eu)
August 30, 2007 (Kor)
|CERO: A (JPN)
ESRB: E (USA)
OFLC: G (Aus)
Description:Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 赤の救助隊) is the Nintendo GBA version of the popular two game release. The game was first released in Japan on November 17, 2005 for 4800 Yen.
Although there are two similar versions of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon for both Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS, the features of Blue Rescue Team for DS further enhance the game's experience. You can control your team and access menus via the touch screen, view your map in real-time on the top screen and connect wirelessly with other players who have a copy of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. Another advantage to having a Nintendo DS is that you can trade back and forth between Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team by inserting the two games into the Nintendo DS's two game slots.
Story/Information:The player starts out as a human that has been turned into a Pokémon. Players can choose one of sixteen different starter Pokémon which is determined by a personality quiz taken at the beginning of the game. The starter Pokémon are: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Pikachu, Eevee, Machop, Cubone, Psyduck, Meowth, and Skitty.
The story starts just after the player discovers that they are a Pokémon. With their selected Pokémon partner, the story begins with a mission to find a lost Caterpie. Many Pokémon are in danger as natural disasters are devastating the land. To find the truth behind all these disasters, you will need to explore one dank dungeon after the next.
The dungeons are unique and every time you enter a dungeon, it will be new and randomly generated. Item locations, stairs and enemies all change making the gameplay fun when played multiple times.
- An exciting and dramatic story pulls you into an involving world of Pokémon never seen before.
- Use various moves and items to complete your rescue missions and increase your rescue team's reputation.
- Meet more than 380 Pokémon on your journey. Become friends with them and call upon them for help whenever you need to.
- Strategic battles enhance the adventure as you explore deep dungeons and towering mountains.
- Use password or Link Cable to exchange rescue passwords and send thank-you messages to rescuers.
- Battle and befriend hundreds of Pokemon (six exclusive to the GBA version).
- Trade items with friends via Link Cable.