Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors DVD Box Sets Rev...
Thread Posts
06 Jan 2012 10:22 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Various DVD retailers have added information about the upcoming Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors DVD box sets that will be released in Canada and the United States. The sets are still behind Australia though as Magna Pacific announced last month that they'd be releasing the first Black and White: Collection DVD set in mid February. Also revealed was the UK release of the 14th movies Pokémon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram / Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom. Below is the basic information on the DVD's that were announced. The DVD's have been added to our database and more information about them can be found there.

14th Movies UK SLV (Box Set 1) SLV (Box Set 2)
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Release Date: 2012-04-09
DVD DB Link: Click Here
Release Date: 2012-02-28
Release Date: 2012-05-01

06 Jan 2012 10:33 PM
Sunain Administrator
Seriously, I don't know about everyone else but my enthusiasm to buy these DVD's really has dropped. I've been keeping up to date with them because Amazon.com had them cheap. Especially with the movies, not being released in Bluray/HD really is annoying.
06 Jan 2012 10:43 PM
Hiroki Administrator
Quote From: Sunain
Seriously, I don't know about everyone else but my enthusiasm to buy these DVD's really has dropped. I've been keeping up to date with them because Amazon.com had them cheap. Especially with the movies, not being released in Bluray/HD really is annoying.

I was hoping they'd put SLV into a single box. :/ M14 isn't being released in English on BluRay?
06 Jan 2012 10:58 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Hiroki
I was hoping they'd put SLV into a single box. :/ M14 isn't being released in English on BluRay?

So far no information about them being released on Bluray. Only DVD so far. Magna Pacific initially said they were going to do Bluray's but it looks like they only have DVD's in their lineup for March release in Australia.
07 Jan 2012 08:39 PM
BigCN401 Administrator
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure it will be release on Bluray here in the US/NA... in 2013! :o