orasbanner
Post #1
13 Jun 2012 09:25 PM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 1562
Development on the next version of PocketMonsters.net has begun and we'd like to hear from the visitors of the site on what they'd like to see added and/or changed from the current version of the site. If you have any suggestions that you'd like to see implemented, please let us know what they are here in this thread.

Thanks for visiting the site!
Post #2
19 Jan 2013 04:19 PM
Administrators

Forum Posts: 14
I'd like to see Blu-ray releases listed more distinctly in the db, as well as making searching for them much easier. Maybe adding a search by region function would make this much easier.
Giving the lines in the db listing concerning individual Blu-ray releases a blue blackground just on those lines would also help the BD listings jump out more visibly, if we continue to keep those on the same page as DVD's.

CD/DVD listings should probably also include purchase links (including multiple) to reliable websites carrying product in stock, since a lot of people especially newer fans might like the help to find items that are not as easily searchable as others.
This post was last edited 19 Jan 2013 04:59 PM by inu-liger
Post #3
19 Jan 2013 08:23 PM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 106
About a year ago I talked to JDS about adding something to the movie pages that shows between which episodes they take place chronologically, since this is something I wonder myself. Kayron and Erlade thought this was a good idea as well.
This could also be applied to numberless episodes such as Mastermind of the Mirage Pokémon and others.

JDS said it could be done "in theory".
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
Post #4
19 Jan 2013 08:57 PM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 26
As I previously suggested, we should implement a timeline feature chronicling all of the subtle changes like minor opening/ending differences, errors in the original airing, introduction to new characters, and special one off segments that were removed in future airings.
This post was last edited 07 Jul 2013 05:02 PM by TSS_Killer
Post #5
15 Aug 2014 03:36 PM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 1562
Quote From: inu-liger
I'd like to see Blu-ray releases listed more distinctly in the db, as well as making searching for them much easier. Maybe adding a search by region function would make this much easier.
Giving the lines in the db listing concerning individual Blu-ray releases a blue blackground just on those lines would also help the BD listings jump out more visibly, if we continue to keep those on the same page as DVD's.

This function should now be fully working on the website.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
Affiliates:

Pokemon Valhalla
LegendaryPokemon.net
Pokemon-Paradijs.com
Pokemon Espace
Entra in PokemonTimes.it !
Pokemon Research and Dvelopment - Project Pokemon
thePokeCommunity
Official Sites:
Pokemon Official Site
Pokemon Official Japanese Site
XY Official Site
Japanese TCG Official Site
Pokemon Smash Official Site
Pokemon Get TV Official Site
Validators:
Valid XHTML!
Valid CSS 3
©2002-2014 PocketMonsters.net
Version 5.1402
Rendered in: 0.05081s Queries: 5

Pokémon, all assorted characters, images and audio are ©GAME FREAK, Nintendo, Creatures, TV Tokyo, ShoPro and The Pokémon Company.
All images, text and audio are used in an editorial context. No site content, information, translations, news, images or otherwise may be reposted to any website without expression permission from the staff.
Current logos by: Juno
Anime: XY | Get TV
Interactive: Forum | Imageboard
Working!