Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 23: サトシ対コテツ!秘密兵器サザンドラ!!/Satoshi tai Kotetsu! H...
Thread Posts
20 Nov 2012 01:15 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: サトシ対コテツ!秘密兵器サザンドラ!!/Satoshi tai Kotetsu! Himitsuheiki Sazandora!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
11 Dec 2012 04:22 AM
Adamant Administrator
"The Isshu League reaches its climax! The overwhelming power of Kotetsu's secret weapon Sazandora puts Satoshi against the wall! And then something odd happens to Riolu...!?
Also, we'll show the latest trailer for the new chapter 'Episode N', which starts January!"

Summary:
Having proceeded to the 4th round, Satoshi finally gets to battle Kotetsu! The 4th round matches are 6-on-6 Full Battles!! The secret weapn Kotetsu has mentioned earlier turns out to be the 'Brutal Pokémon' Sazandora! Satoshi answers by sending out the 'Ore Pokémon' Gantle to battle it! Gantle fires off well-placed and accurate moves at the powerful Sazandora! And then...!?

Kotetsu's final stronghold is his trusted partner, the 'Emanation Pokémon' Riolu. Kenhallow uses its speed to its advantage, but amazingly enough Riolu manages to get on top of it, dishing out moves from that position! Kenhallow is in a spot, being unable to avoid taking huge amounts of damage from this...! Kotetsu's orders might look ridiculous, but the combined efforts of him and Riolu are amazingly effective! And then suddenly, Riolu starts to...!?

New Year Special:
The next episode of 'Pokémon BW2' will air January 10th at 7PM.
January 3rd at 8:30 AM, we'll air the 'Pokémon New Year's Special'!
During this special, we'll show a constant barrage of hilarious scenes, chosen by Satoshi and Pikachu! In addition, we'll show the latest trailer for 'Episode N', which is right around the corner! And there's more - we might even show new information on the Summer 2013 movie? Let's start the new year by laughing along with Pokémon!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Megumi Hayashibara: Tsutarja
Chinami Nishimura: Kenhallow
Kenta Miyake: Nutrey
Chiaki Takahashi: Daikenki
Rikako Aikawa: Riolu
Shizuka Ito: Bel
Tomohiro Waki: Kenyan
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Koki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
Yuki Kaji: Virgil
Kensuke Sato: Referee
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 11 Dec 2012 04:32 AM by Adamant
09 Feb 2013 11:11 AM
I wasn't quite a fan a Kotetsu until this episode, but I have to admit, he sure knows how to make a battle interesting. I really enjoyed it thoroughly, it was nice too how much Satoshi had grown over the entire series.

I also liked the Pokémon he used.

Well, looks like this tournament won't be nearly as bad as I expected after watching the first episode... Looks really great so far, and I hope the ending won't be too disappointing...