Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-DA 3: ソムリエ探偵デント!大海原の密室!!/Sommelier tantei Den...
Thread Posts
06 Apr 2013 08:51 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ソムリエ探偵デント!大海原の密室!!/Sommelier tantei Dent! Daikaigen no misshitsu!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
30 Apr 2013 12:00 PM
Adamant Administrator
The most valuable jewel in the world, the 'Lepardas' Eye', has disappeared from its cabin. A Miruhog was keeping watch at the door, and there's nothing but ocean on the outside, so how could it disappear from this locked room...? Sommelier Detective Dent takes on this Locked Room Mystery!

Summary:
Satoshi and friends are competing in the 'Marine Cup Tournament', a battle tournament held on board the ship. After the tournament, the famous gem collector Ripple will be showing off her collection. Dent gets shivers when Ripple turns out to have brought a Choroneko; which also appears to be jealous of Ripple's precious jewel 'Lepardas' Eye'.

Another gem collector, Mr. Shoal, who never shows off his jewels to outsiders, is also on board the ship. He keeps persistently asking Ripple to sell him her jewel, but is constantly turned down. But then, at the end of the tournament, the 'Lepardas' Eye' is gone! A Miruhog has been keeping watch over it, so just who could have...!? Please help us out here, Sommelier Detective Dent!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Choroneko
Chinami Nishimura: Miruhog
Chika Fujimura: Vanipeti
Kenta Miyake: Shoal
Ai Sato: Ripple
Takahiro Sakurai: Tide
Masayuki Kato: Parker
Kensuke Sato: Current
Kiyotaka Furushima: Referee
Yuta Odagaki: Sailor A
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 09 May 2013 07:39 PM by Adamant
03 Dec 2013 09:06 AM
Third episode is again a filler indeed. But a filler with a detective plot and a bit of mystery. Without Rocket Gang involved in any way! Yay!

So we have a pissed-off cat, an eye-like stone, a tournament on a ship and... a crime. A crime which is somehow obvious, yet there is an element of mystery still present.

If it wasn't for Dent getting over-dramatically annoying again (Random Sommelier Time my bum) I would say that this was, considering Pokemon episodes' standard, an excellent episode. I must agree with Iris: Mendokusei!

However, the episode itself compensated for Dent's lameness by "torturing him with an annoyed cat".

My rating:

An episode with fun moments and a partially predictable, but for a Pokemon episode quite fine twist. With only Dent ruining it a bit by being lame.

I give it 8
Last edited 03 Dec 2013 09:17 AM by Adamant
You would totally like to be a tree.