Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions - Pittsburgh Symphon...
Thread Posts
04 Nov 2014 12:47 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
pic

The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra has announced that they will be preforming the Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert on January 17th, 2015. Tickets go on sale on November 7th, 2014 with prices ranging from $34 to $96USD. Tickets can be purchased at the Heinz Hall Box Office, online at pittsburghsymphony.org or by phone at 412-392-4900. A //media.pocketmonsters.net/news/2046/ donation to support arts education will be added to every ticket at the point of purchase.

We have created a content article for Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions detailing information about the tour similar to our Pokémon Live article. Requests for comments and information about the Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions tour were not returned by Princeton Entertainment or Producer Jeron Moore.

Source: http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwclassical/article/The-Pittsburgh-Symphony-Orchestra-Presents-POKEMON-SYMPHONIC-EVOLUTIONS-117-20141103
04 Nov 2014 01:11 PM
Sunain Administrator
I contacted Producer Jeron Moore via Facebook with a request for some information about the tour and to answer a few questions. He replied and told me to forward the request to a Princeton Entertainment email and they would respond. A month later, I'm still awaiting them to even acknowledge the email. Guess their media relations people need a refresher course on Promoting Your Business in the Information Age.

Last edited 04 Nov 2014 01:12 PM by Sunain
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net