Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Australian Eon Ticket Distribution
Thread Posts
28 Nov 2014 05:31 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
Nintendo Australia announced the details for the Eon Ticket distribution in Australia. Nintendo will distribute it at participating JB Hi-Fi and EB Games locations at many major cities in Australia on December 1st, 2014.

Pokémon fans - find out how to obtain the Eon Ticket

Pokémon fans! It’s time to find out how to obtain Latios and Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

Nintendo representatives will begin distributing the Eon Ticket at the below locations on Monday 1st December, 12pm – 12:30pm local time, with additional locations and dates to be announced soon.

Melbourne – JB Hi-Fi Westfield Doncaster, EB Games Swanston St
Sydney – EB Games Westfield Parramatta, EB Games Westfield Chatswood
Gold Coast – EB Games Robina Town Centre
Adelaide - EB Games Rundle Mall Adelaide
Perth – EB Games Hay St
Auckland – EB Games Queen St

The Eon Ticket is shared via StreetPass, so be sure to turn on the StreetPass function in your Nintendo 3DS family system and in the BuzzNav in your game - hanging out with other Pokémon Trainers might help you to get your own Eon Ticket! Good luck!

Source: http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?action=news&nid=3580
28 Nov 2014 06:02 PM
_melee_ Administrator
Aww, neither of the Sydney ones are anywhere near my work so I won't be able to go down in my lunch break. It's kind of weird that they chose those locations and not somewhere in the CBD where more people would be able to get them - especially since it's not school holidays so only adult players will really be able to go. I suppose the idea is to only distribute the tickets to a small number of people and let StreetPass do the rest. Hopefully whoever does get a ticket goes to the state championships so they can StreetPass it to a larger number of players there!
28 Nov 2014 10:19 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: _melee_
It's kind of weird that they chose those locations and not somewhere in the CBD where more people would be able to get them - especially since it's not school holidays so only adult players will really be able to go

Yeah I noticed the date was kind of odd, not on the weekend when more people would be able to attend. I know they want to promote the StreetPass feature more but a lot of people are just too far out of urban centers.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net