Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon House Assemble? (ポケモンの家あつまる?)
Thread Posts
31 Aug 2015 01:49 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
A new Pokémon variety show has been announced to replace Pokémon Get TV. Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru? (ポケモンの家あつまる?, "Gathering in the Pokemon House?") will air starting on October 4th, 2015 and will star Shoko-tan and Abareru-kun from Get TV along with American-Japanese comedian Antony from comedian duo Matenburo and Hyadain. The show will air Sunday's from 8am until 8:30am and will be similar in style to previous Pokémon variety shows which announce news and showcase new products.

The official Pokémon website reports:

The Pokemon information variety show "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?" will air on the TV Tokyo Network from Sunday October 4th, 8am!
The show's setting is "Pokénchi", a house where residents of different ages and gender gather together, united by their love for Pokémon, to deliver new reasons to love Pokémon, and of course, Pokémon news, all with that special Pokémon love!
There will be segments where the residents will go visit people all over the country, as well as segments where you viewers will come visit Pokénchi to have Pokémon battles.
The show will be hosted by Shoko Nakagawa, whose love for Pokémon needs no further introduction, as well as theoretical Pokemon connoisseur and music creator Hyadain. They will be joined by comedians Abareru-kun and Antony!
What kind of show will this be!?
Look forward to the premiere Sunday October 4th at 8am!

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2015/08/150831_a01.html
31 Aug 2015 02:05 AM
Sunain Administrator
Get TV being replaced is not surprising at all and I had been saying all this year that Taka and Toshi wouldn't get their contract renewed in October 2015. They literally weren't doing anything good as hosts and never improved at all from their first season. You can literally watch their eyes read the teleprompter which I found annoying and they never seemed to know what they were doing or really want to know anything about Pokemon. It was basically just a job for them and they didn't put any effort into their presentation. They just didn't click with the audience and most of the segments this year were horribly boring.

They even had to bring back Robert many times the last couple months for segments, I would presume to help rescue the show. I hadn't even seen Get TV listed in the ratings lately which maybe a reason why its being replaced. When Smash first started it was in the 2.2-2.5 range and ended in the 1.7-1.9 range.

Its unfortunate that Robin isn't coming over to the new show. I liked him better than Abareru-kun. Hopefully Abareru-kun can get a more interesting segment instead of collecting the dex which was a VERY boring segment to watch.

It appears now that Pokémon House Assemble? will only be a 30 minute show and we'll loose the anime reruns. They may return to the Pokémon Sunday 30min schedule version where they'd do an anime every couple weeks and the live action segment was only 5min that week and when they had enough to do a whole live action show the anime wouldn't air. We'll see as not too many details have been announced yet.

Last edited 31 Aug 2015 02:20 AM by Sunain
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net