Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Gathering in the Pokémon House? / POKENCHI 1: あばれる君がマルマインのだいばくはつを再現!?/「ポケだちあつまる?」舞台は...
Thread Posts
27 Sep 2015 07:38 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
02 Oct 2015 01:08 PM
Adamant Administrator
A new girl drops by "Pokénchi", where Pokémon fans gather! Abareru-kun has been really busy getting the house ready and hasn't even prepared a present for a single person. What he prepares in a hurry is a Marumine!?

Summary:
"Let's try Pokémon!"
Abareru-kun tries out various experiments in order to replicate Marumine's "Explosion"!
"Pokénds gather?"
Antony travels all throughout Japan! His objective is to make lots of friends that love Pokémon, "Pokénds"! In this episode, he visits his birthplace Itabashi, Tokyo. How many Pokénds will the local celebrity Antony manage to make?
"Pokémon Battle"
Hyadain VS Abareru-kun
These completly different people's Pokemon battle styles are also completely different! But who will win, Hyadain or Abareru-kun?
04 Oct 2015 12:48 AM
Sunain Administrator
Pokénchi is leaps and bounds better than Get TV ever was. Get TV had some highlights like the FPI segment but I still think Taka and Toshi hindered it a lot. Already off the bat here in Pokénchi, the show has a better feel to it. I think the production is better also.

I like how its a variety show but with a bit of a sitcom drama aspect added to it as well. I hadn't been watching Get TV on a weekly basis like I had with Smash but Pokénchi has got me interested enough to watch it on a weekly basis.

Last edited 04 Oct 2015 05:35 AM by Sunain
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net