Home / Forums / News/Current Events / November Corocoro 2015
Thread Posts
11 Oct 2015 04:35 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
Parts of the November 2015 issue of Corocoro Comic have leaked online. Translations follow:

ImageImage

Obtain super limited legendary Pokémon for Pocket Monsters OR/AS/X/Y through the anime!!

Obtain 3 extremely rare legendary Pokémon! Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance!!

The secret to the distribution.... is in the anime!!

A celebration of the premiere of the new TV series "Pocket Monsters XY&Z"! We'll give out legendary Pokémon for three weeks straight! While watching the anime, use the data broadcast to make the legendary Pokemon yours.

The show starts October 29th!
It will premiere as a 1 hour TV special starting at 7pm (on all 6 channels on the TV Tokyo Network)
*program content, air time and aidate may be different in some regions

Don't miss Zygarde and the new Pokémon in action!!

The October 29th Giveaway: An Alternate-colored "Xerneas"
Level: 100
Moveset: Geomancy, Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Focus Blast
Its body has become white-ish, making it look more divine.
It's a potent Pokémon capable of using "Geomancy"!

The November 5th Giveaway: An Alternate-colored "Yveltal"
Moveset: Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Foul Play
The alternate-colored Yveltal's defining characteristic is its white marks! Is this the envoy of fear!?
It specializes in endurance wars, "Oblivion Wing" serving a key role.

The November 12th Giveaway: "Zygarde"
Moveset: Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed, Glare, Outrage
Obtain the legendary Pokémon that holds the key to the anime on level 100 as well!!

Giveaways for three straight weeks!!
The first one will be during the one hour special on October 29th!!

If you check the data broadcast when the show has begun, you can get the serial codes for the alternate-colored Xerneas, the alternate-colored Yveltal and Zygarde.
For further information, check the show's website at http://ani.tv/pokemon/

To be installed starting November 19th: The start of a potent new series!!: Pokémon Tretta Ultimate Z
"U" turns into "UZ"! A world exclusive scoop on the new "Tretta"! A series of startling news items follow!!

New feature 1: The explosive birth of a new tretta! Its name is... "Z Tretta"!!
The "UZ" series will introduce an all new type of tretta. These Z Tretta will have special abilities unlike anything you've seen before! They also have a "Z" mark branded onto their surface!!

The Z Tretta Zygarde's ability activates once a certain condition is met.
Zygarde starts to... Just what is going on here!?
Will the Perfect Forme appear!?

New feature 2: You definitely want these! An extravagant collaboration with the anime!!
The Z Tretta aren't all we have for you: We'll also release powerful anime tie-in tretta!!

Legend-class Alternate-colored Xerneas: The Alternate-colored Xerneas makes its Tretta debut.
Legend-class Alternate-colored Yveltal: Yveltal comes it its alternate color too! It's double legends.
Master-class Satoshi's Pikachu: Satoshi's Pikachu comes as a Z Tretta!!

Also, 100 of those of you watching the anime will win these!
Master-class Daigo's Alternate-colored Metagross
Master-class Alan's Lizardon
These will be given out though a lottery to those who watch the anime October 22nd! Here's your chance to get them before anyone else!

Source: Corocoro Comic, November 2015 issue
13 Oct 2015 04:00 PM
_melee_ Administrator
It's cool to see some more shiny legendaries being distributed. Does anyone know if the serial codes will only be usable while the broadcast is happening, or will they last for a certain time afterwards? I have Japanese-region games so should be able to get these event pokemon, but I'm not sure whether I need to be around while the show is airing or if I can just look up the codes the next day or something.
13 Oct 2015 05:07 PM
Adamant Administrator
The previous such code, for the Serena's Fokko event distributed in February, could be used for a little over a month, so expect the same to be the case here.

It'll also most likely be posted on the anime website right after the episode concludes, like before.
13 Oct 2015 07:11 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: _melee_
Does anyone know if the serial codes will only be usable while the broadcast is happening, or will they last for a certain time afterwards?

They should be just like any other non-unique serial code distribution. Just enter the password during the event period and it will unlock it.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
14 Oct 2015 05:01 AM
_melee_ Administrator
Quote From: Adamant
The previous such code, for the Serena's Fokko event distributed in February, could be used for a little over a month, so expect the same to be the case here.

It'll also most likely be posted on the anime website right after the episode concludes, like before.

Yeah I figured that would be the case - only having it available while the show was airing would be pretty strict.

I have a weakness for shiny pokemon so I'm pretty excited to get these even though I haven't really been that into this generation. It's a shame the Zygarde isn't shiny too but I suppose this is better than nothing.
15 Oct 2015 03:29 PM
Adamant Administrator
The official Pokemon website announced the events today and said they'd all be available until January 12th, so there's your answer.