Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pikachu Mega Campaign (ピカチュウの メガキャンペーン)
Thread Posts
19 Nov 2015 12:17 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
The official Japanese YouTube Channel posted a video for the Pikachu Mega Campaign (ピカチュウの メガキャンペーン) which will take place at the Pokémon Centers starting on December 12th, 2015. This is part one of the campaign and another part will be announced at a later date. Images from the video have been added to an Imageboard thread.

ponchopikachu

Patrons that spend at least 2,000 yen on merchandise at the store can receive 1 of 8 different Poncho Pikachu cards with an accompanying Clear File. The presents feature: Pikachu with Mega Rayquaza poncho, Pikachu with Mega Tabunne Poncho, Pikachu with Mega Tyltalis poncho, Pikachu with Mega Yadoran poncho, Pikachu with Mega Lizardon X poncho, Pikachu with Mega Lizardon Y poncho and Pikachu with Mega Lucario poncho.

ponchopikachu

For every 1,000 yen Patrons spend on TCG merchandise during the campaign, they can receive the Pokémon Center Poncho-wearing Pikachu (ポンチョを着たピカチュウ) 203/XY-P card. It features the artwork of Pikachu in Mega Tabunne, Mega Lucario and Mega Yadoran poncho's. Details of this card have been added to our TCG dex.

ponchopikachu

An alternate-colored Diancie will be distributed from December 12th, 2015 until December 31st, 2015 to players of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. Details were not revealed.

ponchopikachu

Players of Pokémon Tretta Ultimate Z can also receive a Mega Lizardon X or Mega Gyarados trophy tretta.

ponchopikachu

Pikachu Mega Campaign Video

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KAmuiEaVY4
19 Nov 2015 03:53 AM
_melee_ Administrator
Looks like they're onto a winner with these recent merchandise campaigns - the dressed-up Pikachus seem to be quite popular. This new set of stuffed toys is pretty cute - I think the Sableye one is my favourite. The Rayquaza one seen in the promotional image and the clearfile is really cool too - I wonder if they'll produce some more merchandise of that one?
19 Nov 2015 04:48 AM
Sunain Administrator
Oh I know. I want a couple of those Mega Pikachu Ponchu Plushies. I'd like to get the Lizardon Y one and the Sableye one as well. I think these are going to be popular for Christmas in Japan this year.

I'm guessing, yeah, the other Mega's will be part of the second wave of this promotion, whenever that is.

These Pikachu plushies are in addition the the monthly Pikachu Plushies they are also doing.

Monthly Pikachu Plushies: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/imageboard/thread/4307

If you are plushie collector these days, you've got a lot to get!
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net