Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Movie 19 blog and Celebrity Pokémon Fans' "I Choos...
Thread Posts
03 May 2016 03:59 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
The official Pokémon movie website has updated the movie blog and "Celebrity Pokémon Fans' "I Choose You"". Translations follow:

Celebrity Pokémon Fans' "I Choose You" #18: Hana-chan

It's been my favorite Pokémon ever since the first games: I love how cool looking its body shape is and how it's the fastest swimmer of them all. I wish I could shoot a Hyper Beam.

Nyarth's Pokémon Elections Diary #18: Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line has the 720 Pokémon Lined Up Now as Well!

If the Rayquaza-class panorama display at JR Ikebukuro Station caught your attention,
note that posters have appeared at Hibiya Station as well now!

They're at Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line!
A long row of posters at the platform for Naka-Meguro-bound trains are now "Pokémon Election 720" posters!

It's incredible! There's a total of 15 posters featuring 48 Pokémon each, thus having all 720 Pokémon running in the "Pokémon Elections 720" between them!

It'd be nice if people with no idea what Pokémon to vote for were to send in a vote for a Pokémon that just happen to catch their eye on one of the posters.

Of course, it'd also be nice if they voted for me.
Don't hold back, now!!

Please give me a voooote!

Advertisement posting period: Tuesday May 3rd to Thursday May 5th, 2016
Location: Platform for Naka-Meguro-bound trains, Hibiya Station, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
*Please do not contact the station or station staff for information.
*Please do not inconvenience the station or other passengers when looking at the posters. Likewise, when taking pictures etc., please make sure to not prevent people from passing.
*If you request information, please call the Pokémon Movie Campaign Number.
0120-101-172 (open every day from 11am to 6pm)

Sources: http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/election/comment.php and http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemovie_ch/?p=2099