Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Movie 19 blog Updates with Report From the Public ...
Thread Posts
29 Jun 2016 12:41 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
The official Pokémon movie blog has updated. We have added a section collecting every single blog entry for easy browsing. Translations of the new entry follows:

Event Report #16: A Report from the public dubbing of "Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna!"

The public dubbing for the press for "Pokémon the movie XY&Z: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna" took place Tuesday June 28th!!
This is a status report from that!

A line-up of extravagant guest voice actors!

One of them just can't hide how nervous he is...

First up is Somegoro Ichikawa, who plays Volcanion!

"Don't ya touch me so familiarly!"

He even acts out the role of the human-hating Volcanion with his facial expressions.
It's almost like he's been possessed by Volcanion!

Next up is Shoko Nakagawa and Mayu Matsuoka!
Nakagawa plays Azoth Kingdom's prince Racel, and Matsuoka plays its princess Chymia.

In this scene, the older sister Chymia is confronting the younger brother Racel.

Prior to the dubbing, these two have been getting along as if they were sisters, but...

"I saw you went to the rampart tower! Jarvis was there with you too, so what were you too doing there?"

"I am researching the art of science. There are still a lot of ingenuities made by Éliphas left in that tower."

As the two of them get into their roles, the atmosphere gets tense...
Just what kind of sibling relationship does Chymia and Racel have...?

Last up is Somegoro Ichikawa, Koichi Yamadera and Abareru-kun all together.
In this scene, Jarvis is fighting Satoshi and Volcanion!

Abareru-kun is so nervous he's frozen solid...

Yamadera has been in 19 Pokémon movies in a row now. This time around, he's playing Azoth Kingdom's cabinet minister Jarvis!

"Mega Wave!"

He uses the "Mega Wave", which can forcibly mega evolve Pokémon, to mega evolve the Onigohri Abareru-kun plays into Mega Onigohri!

"...O ...Oni ..Onigo... Oni...!!"

But the normally wild and crazy Abareru-kun is "not wild enough", and we get a take 2!

Hey, this thing is hot, can I take it off...?

He's been sweating with nervousity and passion under his Onigohri headgear!

During take 3, Abareru-kun wild acting finally blooms forth, and he gets an OK.
The passion all the guest voice actors put in their acting truly shined in this public dubbing!

The premiere of "Pokémon the movie XY&Z: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna" is finally right around the corner!
Don't miss the extravagant guest voice actors' impassioned performances! The movie premieres Saturday July 16th!

We're also giving out the mythical Pokémon Volcanion!
The special pre-order tickets are on sale until Friday July 15th!

Related links:
Character/Pokémon presentations
Cast

10 Keywords that will help you enjoy the movie
Pre-order ticket

Source: http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemovie_ch/?p=2578