Welcome to PocketMonsters.netPocketMonsters.net is a fansite dedicated to all things Pokémon (ポケモン) and Pocket Monsters (ポケットモンスター). We are the premier site for news and information about all aspects of the franchise from around the world. We cover the Anime, indexing the music, the Trading Card Game, the Games, the variety shows, have a large imageboard, forum and much more. Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our RSS Feed for the latest updates!
Tags: Press Release, YouTube, iTunes, Amazon, Detective Pikachu, Pokkén Tournament DX
Detective Pikachu opens his casebook on Nintendo 3DS systems, and Blastoise surfs onto the battlefield in Pokkén Tournament DX on Nintendo SwitchGet ready to embark on an epic action-adventure game like no other with a very special Pikachu and his good friend Tim. Join the unlikely duo as they work to uncover the mysteries of Ryme City and find Tim’s missing father in Detective Pikachu. The game is out now, exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Detective Pikachu features:
- The ultimate crime-busting duo – Team up with self-proclaimed great Detective Pikachu. You have never seen or heard a Pikachu like this one before.
- An incredible Pokémon metropolis – Venture among the people and Pokémon that fill the streets of Ryme City as you search high and low for clues.
- Opportunities to investigate Pokémon mysteries – Become the ultimate detective with Pikachu and search crime scenes, solve puzzles, talk to witnesses and find evidence to crack the case.
- Get help from Pikachu with Easy mode – New to sleuthing or need help uncovering evidence? Don’t worry, Detective Pikachu features an Easy Mode where Pikachu will provide handy hints.
A special extra-large Detective Pikachu amiibo is also available now. The amiibo allows players to view all the Pika Prompts (short video clips) from chapters they have completed, including ones they missed finding earlier. These clips feature Pikachu’s quips and antics—and may even contain a hint.
To celebrate the launch of Detective Pikachu, a free Pikachu iMessage sticker set is available now on iOS. The sticker set includes eight stickers featuring Detective Pikachu in various poses. Fans who want to know more about the story of the game can check out the illustrated prequel story, “Detective Pikachu: Episode 0—Eevee’s Case.” Taking place before Detective Pikachu teams up with Tim, the short story sets the scene for the video game. “Detective Pikachu: Episode 0—Eevee’s Case” is available to download at no charge on Apple iBooks Store and Amazon’s Kindle Store now for a limited time.
Detective Pikachu is available now to purchase digitally or in-store at retail. For all information, please visit: https://detectivepikachu.pokemon.com/en-gb/
Also available today is the second wave of new content for the Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack DLC exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system. Prepare to wash away the competition as this wave of DLC unleashes the Water-type Battle Pokémon Blastoise, brand-new avatar items, new Trainer titles and two new Support Pokémon—the Mythical Pokémon Mew and Celebi. The Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack DLC is available now for £13.49. The Battle Pack includes this wave of content as well as the initial wave, which includes the Battle Pokémon Aegislash and Support Pokémon Mega Rayquaza and Mimikyu. Players who have already purchased the Battle Pack DLC will be able to simply download an update containing this second wave of characters.
YouTube Promo - Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack Wave 2 - Available Now - Nintendo Switch
Article edited on 2018-03-23 10:32:31 by Sunain
Tags: Patches, Nintendo Switch, Pokkén Tournament DX
The Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack grants immediate access to Avatar items upon purchase and two waves of DLC as they are released. The Battle Pack contains 2 new Battle Pokémon and 2 new Support Pokémon Sets. With these Pokémon joining the fray, the battle is just getting started!
Wave 1 released on January 31st, 2018 contains the Battle Pokémon Aegislash, a new Support Pokémon set featuring Mega Rayquaza and Mimikyu and additional Avatar items.
Pokkén Tournament DX Version 1.2.0 Patch Notes:
- Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack Wave 1 compatibility has been added.
- Video capture compatibility added. Hold the Capture Button to capture up to 30 seconds of the previous footage.
- The system must be updated to Ver 4.0.0 or higher to use this feature.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Once you have updated the game, you will not be able to play back replay data from a previous version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Tags: Press Release, YouTube, Nintendo Direct, Nintendo Switch, Pokkén Tournament DX
Nintendo Download, Jan. 11, 2018: Build Before You Buy!The Battle Pack is now available for purchase in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, and includes two Waves of Battle Pokémon and Support Pokémon Sets. Wave 1 of the Battle Pack contains Battle Pokémon Aegislash and a new Support Pokémon Set featuring Mega Rayquaza and Mimikyu. Aegislash can change between two formes, and players can wield them both. Wave 2 includes the new Battle Pokémon Blastoise and a new Support Pokémon Set featuring Mew and Celebi. Wave 1 will be available Jan. 31, and Wave 2 is scheduled for March 23. Both Waves of DLC are only available with purchase of the Battle Pack; they are not sold individually. Content will be available as it is released.
YouTube Clip - Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018
YouTube Clip - POKKÉN TOURNAMENT DX [Nintendo Direct mini 2018.1.11]
Original YouTube Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzRgLY9IG4
Article edited on 2018-01-31 09:17:55 by Sunain
Tags: Twitch, The Pokémon Company International, Pokkén Tournament DX
In-game content and emotes from Pokkén Tournament DX & TEKKEN with Twitch PrimeTo celebrate our expansion of Twitch Prime to Japan, starting today, Twitch Prime members around the world can claim amazing content from many of the top game publishers in Japan. This month, Twitch Prime members can receive Pokkén Tournament DX in-game items and twelve exclusive Pokémon emotes from The Pokémon Company, and eight TEKKEN emotes from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. This offer joins a golden classic card pack from Blizzard Entertainment’s Hearthstone, in-game items from Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Origins, and more. An early present from Twitch Prime and Pokémon — Free in-game items for Pokkén Tournament DX!
This month, enjoy Pokkén Tournament DX Holiday themed avatar items and also twelve Pokémon emotes on Twitch. This offer includes:
· In-game Avatar Holiday Ornament Item: Redeem using code QRRZ7LBS4TDV in-game
· In-game Avatar Male Cat Whiskers Item with 7 color variations: Redeem using code LT48EFNGRBRZ in-game
· In-game Avatar Female Cat Whiskers Items with 7 color variations: Redeem using code L9VPUW8QN9TB in-game
· In-game Avatar Holiday Title Item: Redeem using code 5W6LEN4TNVF5 in-game
Pokkén Tournament Help and FAQs
Q. How do I access my Pokemon emotes?
A. As an active Twitch Prime member, they have been automatically added to your available Twitch Prime emotes.
Q. How long will I have the emotes?
A. The Pokemon emotes will be available until January 7th 2018.
Q. How do I use the emotes?
A. You can use the emotes in chat in any channel by selecting the emote from the emote selector menu or with text commands.
Q. How do I redeem my Pokken Tournament DX items?
A. Log into Pokken Tournament DX on your Nintendo Switch. On the home screen, hit X and go to “Special Code”. Enter the item codes there, and they will be added to your Avatar.
Q. What if I redeemed to the wrong account, can I switch?
A. No, once the code is used it cannot be transferred.
Article edited on 2017-12-07 08:20:36 by Sunain
Tags: Nintendo, Patches, Nintendo Switch, Pokkén Tournament DX
Pokkén Tournament DX Ver. 1.1.0 Patch Notes:
- Players can now participate in online Team Battles.
- A recording feature has been added to Free Training in Practice Mode.
- Players can get special titles based on their ranking in Official Group Matches.
- Official Group Matches are groups held officially for Pokkén Tournament DX. Rewards are only available for certain Official Group Matches.
- It is now possible to change how battle records are displayed.
- Battle records will be displayed when players enter a group.
- Team Battles are now available in Event Mode
- Adjustments have been made to some Pokémon and attacks.
|All Battle Pokémon||System||Fixed an issue that caused Support Pokémon to be called and Synergy Burst to be activated simultaneously when players press L and R while being hit with an attack that does not cause hit stun.|
|All Battle Pokémon||Double Jump||Fixed an issue where players couldn’t double jump diagonally after certain actions in Field Phase.
Fixed an issue where players couldn’t double jump while affected by a positive status increasing their number of jumps.
|Lucario||Forward Weak Attack||Fixed an issue that allowed Lucario to move during a Burst Attack’s animation when hit by a Burst Attack with specific timing.|
|Machamp||Burst Attack||Fixed an issue that allowed opponents to move during its Burst Attack’s animation.|
|Suicine||Aurora Beam||Fixed an issue where an Aurora Beam to the left or right couldn’t be used from a canceled Ranged Attack.|
|Gengar||Permeate||Fixed an issue that allowed players to use Permeate again after using Permeate, double jumping, and then using a Jumping Ranged Attack.|
|Chandelure||Overheat||Fixed an issue where Chandelure did not turn black when affected by a negative status when its action was interrupted by an opponent’s attack.|
|Chandelure||Forward Strong Attack (Synergy Burst active)||Fixed an issue that caused its stats to change after using Burst Attack.|
|Garchomp||Dragon Claw (Field Phase)||Fixed an issue where players couldn’t transition to Running Stance when canceling a Ranged Attack into this move.|
|Empoleon||Grab attack (Duel Phase)||Fixed an issue where some attacks would combo after a Phase Shift.|
|Scizor||Metal Claw||Fixed an issue where some attacks would combo after a Phase Shift.|
|Scizor||Bug Bite to dash step||Fixed an issue where Duel Phase moves could be used after a Phase Shift.|
|Decidueye||Razor Leaf to Soaring Stance to dash step||Fixed an issue where players could double jump even if they were not affected by a positive status increasing Decidueye’s number of jumps.|
|Decidueye||Soaring Stance||Fixed an issue where players temporarily lost control of the Pokémon after it was hit by an attack with specific timing.|
|Decidueye||Soaring Stance to Strong Attack||Fixed an issue where when only the first hit connected, opponents were unable to move even after the hit stun had finished.|
Article edited on 2017-11-15 01:45:04 by Sunain
Tags: Press Release, Patches, Nintendo Switch, Pokkén Tournament DX
An exciting new update is heading to Pokkén Tournament DX!An exciting new update is heading to Pokkén Tournament DX, including some additional content. The features will include:
- Online Team Battles – Team Battles will be available to play with friends online. Pick three Pokémon each and head into battle to enjoy heated fights with other players.
- Official Groups in Group Match – Official groups from Pokkén Tournament DX will be open in the Group Match online battle mode. Coming soon after the update, there will be official Group Matches where players can battle to receive new special titles.
- Record Pokémon Movements – In Practice Mode’s Free Training, a new function to record Pokémon movements in battle will be added. You’ll be able to control the opposing Pokémon and record its movements so you can play them back when you’re training to help improve your skills.
- Enhanced Experience – Several other adjustments are in development which will help to improve gameplay.