Tags: Games, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo, Pokémon Center, Nintendo 2DS, eShop, Pokémon Battle TROZEi
- 7/11 (セブン-イレブン)
- Circle K Sunkus (サークルKサンクス)
- EDION (エディオン)
- Geo (ゲオ)
- Joshin Denki (上新電機)
- Sofmap (ソフマップ)
- Don Quijote (ドン・キホーテ)
- Bic Camera (ビックカメラ)
- Book Square (ブック・スクウェア)
- Furuhon Ichiba (古本市場)
- Home Expo (ホームエキスポ)
- Yamada Denki (ヤマダ電機)
- Yodobashi Camera (ヨドバシカメラ)
Article edited on 2014-03-07 01:32:34 by Sunain
Tags: Nintendo 3DS, YouTube, Pokémon X and Y, Nintendo 2DS, X and Y
The six qualifying titles are:
- Mario Kart™ 7
- Super Mario 3D Land™
- Animal Crossing™: New Leaf
- LEGO® City Undercover: The Chase Begins
- Yoshi's New Island™
- Donkey Kong Country™ Returns 3D
Club Nintendo Free Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Offer FAQThis promotion begins on 3/1/14. Products registered prior to this date do not qualify for this promotion. Buy and register a Nintendo 2DS™, Nintendo 3DS™, or Nintendo 3DS XL system and any one of six qualifying games (below) between 3/1/14 (12:01 a.m. PT) and 3/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT) and you'll receive a free download code for the digital version of Pokémon™ X or Pokémon Y.
How to Participate:
- Register the PIN number for a Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS, or Nintendo 3DS XL system between 3/1/14 (12:01 a.m. PT) and 3/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT). The PIN number is found inside the hardware packaging.
- Link your system's Nintendo eShop account to your Club Nintendo account.
- Register a digital or physical version of a qualifying game (Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Yoshi's New Island, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D) in a Club Nintendo account between 3/1/14 (12:01 a.m. PT) and 3/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT).
Digital: To register a digital version, make sure to link your system to your Club Nintendo account before purchasing in Nintendo eShop.
Physical: Physical versions can be registered using the PIN number included inside the software packaging.
- After both the system and game have been registered, click "Select Your Free Game" in your Club Nintendo To-Do list.
- Choose your free game (Pokémon X or Pokémon Y).
- Verify the email address you'd like the download code to be sent to, then confirm your order.
- The download code will appear on the screen. It will also be sent to the email address associated to your account, and will appear in your Reward Order History.
- The download code can be redeemed in the Nintendo eShop of any Nintendo 3DS family system and expires on 05/31/14.
Nintendo 3DS - Free Pokémon X / Pokémon Y Digital Download Offer (US/CAN) Trailer
Article edited on 2014-02-25 12:34:44 by Sunain
Tags: Video Games, Games, Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon X and Y, X and Y, Pokémon World Championships, Pokémon Video Game National Championships
Regional HeatsThe Regional Heats are single elimination knock-out for each tournament category. All tournament rules adhere to the official rules for the Pokémon Video Game '14 Season unless stated otherwise. The winner of each tournament heat is entered into the Grand Final in London on April 26th, 2014.
- Bullring, Birmingham – 1st March
- GAME Churchill Square, Brighton – 1st March
- GAME Murraygate, Dundee – 2nd March
- Intu Eldon Square, Newcastle – 8th March
- GAME Hamleys, London – 8th March
- GAME St. David’s Centre, Cardiff – 8th March
- WestQuay, Southampton – 15th March
- GAME Meadowhall, Sheffield – 15th March
- GAME Castle Street, Banbury – 15th March
- Bluewater, Kent – 22nd March
- GAME Back Of The Inns, Norwich – 22nd March
- GAME Victoria Centre, Nottingham – 22nd March
- Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester – 29th March
- GAME Westfield Stratford City, London – 29th March
- Intu Braehead, Glasgow – 5th April
- GAME Cribbs Causeway, Bristol – 5th April
Ultimate Pokémon ExpertUltimate Pokémon Expert is for players aged 13 and over. Players must bring their own console and copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y for use in the tournament. The battles are conducted under Double Battle Flat Rules. The Grand Final prize is a trip to Tokyo for two people for seven nights, including flights, accommodation and a trip to the Pokémon Centre. The winner and runner-up at the Grand Final will receive fast track entries to the second round of the Official Play! Pokémon UK VCG Championships in May 2014. Winners will be placed in the appropriate age category for the Play! Pokémon series events based on The Pokémon Company International rules set for the season.
Junior Pokémon ExpertJunior Pokémon Expert is for players aged 12 or under. Players must bring their own console and copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y for use in the tournament. The battles are conducted under Double Battle Flat Rules. The Grand Final prize is a family trip for four to The Alton Towers Theme Park & Resort, including 3 nights' accommodation and weekend access to the theme parks. The winner and runner-up at the Grand Final will receive fast track entries to the second round of the Official Play! Pokémon UK VCG Championships in May 2014. Winners will be placed in the appropriate age category for the Play! Pokémon series events based on The Pokémon Company International rules set for the season.
Pokémon ApprenticePlayers can bring their own console and copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y for use in the tournament, or they will provide players with a console and game with a pre-set team. Battles are conducted under Double Battle Normal Rules. All Pokémon entered as part of the team may not hold items, including Mega Stones, or exceed Level 50 in their normal state. The Grand Final prize is a bundle of Nintendo 3DS games coming out in 2014, plus a collection of Pokémon Trading Card Game packs.
Ultimate Pokémon TeamThe Ultimate Pokémon Team is for family teams of two. The older player must be aged 16+, and the younger aged 12 or under. Players can bring their own console and copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y for use in the tournament, or they provide players with a console and game with a pre-set team. Battles are conducted under Four Player, Double Battle Normal Rules. All Pokémon entered as part of the team may not hold items, including Mega Stones. The younger team member's Pokémon may not exceed Level 50 in their normal state. The older team member can enter Pokémon at any level. The Grand Final prize is £250 of Nintendo UK Online Store Vouchers, plus a trip for four to London including tickets to the EGX London exhibition.
Full tournament rules are available on Nintendo's website. Players can also register at the Battle Tournament website.
Article edited on 2014-02-21 02:51:13 by Sunain
Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo, YouTube, Nintendo 2DS, eShop, Pokémon Battle TROZEi
This game is called Pokémon Link: Battle in Europe and will go on sale March 13th, 2014. The game is called Pokémon Battle Trozei in North America and will go on sale March 20th, 2014.
The Pokémon that appears on the top screen of the Nintendo 3DS/2DS is the wild Pokémon that players are currently facing in battle. Players make matches of the same Pokémon by lining three of them in a row and to attack and reduce the HP of the wild Pokémon that they are facing. When the wild Pokémon's HP reaches zero, the player will be able to Trozei that Pokémon,
During the game, the wild Pokémon will also attack the player and the Trozei Box will lose some of its energy. If the Trozei Box’s energy reaches zero, it’s game over.
The game takes advantage of the StreetPass function to allow players to exchange play data, share a players favorite Pokémon and to receive Pokémon to become the players ally.
Pokémon Battle Trozei Trailer
Pokémon Link: Battle Trailer
Pokémon Battle TROZEi (ポケモンバトルトローゼ) Trailer
Sources: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/battletrozei/ and http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-battle-trozei/
Article edited on 2014-02-15 01:45:33 by Sunain
Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo, Pokémon X and Y, Nintendo 2DS, X and Y, Pokémon Bank
Update: On February 5th, 2014, Pokémon Bank V1.1 launched in North America.
Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter are now available on Nintendo eShop. Sorry to keep you waiting, Pokémon fans! http://t.co/WwLepZE9zm— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) February 4, 2014
Pokémon Bank services are available in Europe! North American Trainers will be able to introduce their Pokémon to the Kalos region soon!— Pokémon (@Pokemon) February 4, 2014
.@Pokemon Bank has continued to roll out in certain locations. Stay tuned to our social channels for availability in your region.— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 5, 2014
Article edited on 2014-02-06 12:12:58 by Sunain
Tags: Games, Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon X and Y, X and Y
All Pokémon are changed to level 30 for the tournament and players are allowed 20 battles each day of the tournament. Unused battles from a previous day are carried over to the next day for a total of 60 battles. All Pokémon from the National Dex are allowed but they need to have been caught or hatched in Kalos. Players could not cannot use Pokémon that were brought to Pokémon X or Pokémon Y using the Nintendo 3DS downloadable software Poké Transporter, nor can they use Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, or Zygarde.
Results will be published February 28th, 2014. Players in the Junior Category are not allowed to battle between 11PM and 5:59AM local time. Participants will also get a questionnaire to fill out to report on how they felt about the tournament which will then used to help decide on changes for upcoming tournaments.
English Game RegistrationTo be considered for the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Beta Competition, player must sign in to Pokemon.com and follow these steps exactly. If players do not follow these steps exactly, they may not be added to the invitation request list.
- Go to the Pokemon.com support center.
- Click on the "Home" tab
- Click on “Ask a Question.”
- In the Department dropdown menu, select “Video Games.”
- Do not select anything in the Inquiry Type dropdown menu (this field is not required).
- Click the checkbox for “Request Invitation to Beta Competition”
- Type “XY Beta Competition” in both the Summary field and the Details field, and then submit the form.
Japanese Game RegistrationBoth the Pokémon Global Link and the Pokémon Daisuki Club have a news item linking people to the tournament introduction page on the Global Link site. Click on the registration link here to be redirected to the tournament registration page on the Daisuki Club site, which will prompt you to log into your Daisuki Club account. Once logged in, simply click on the button to register for the tournament.
We have created a Pokémon X and Y Online Competitions page that will keep track of all the tournaments for the game.
Sources: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pgl_beta_competition-2014-01-31/ and http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre_competitions/
Article edited on 2014-02-01 01:19:01 by Adamant