Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokemon Sunday 203
Thread Posts
07 Sep 2008 12:23 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Episode PictureThe latest episode of Pokémon Sunday, Nyula and Barrierd! Whose Restaurant!? / A Helpful Squad 'Want to Become Skillful at Baseball' (ニューラとバリヤード!どっちのレストラン!? 手助け隊「野球が上手になりたい」), aired on Sunday in Japan.

This weeks Pokémon Revival episode is Nyula and Barrierd! Whose Restaurant!? (ニューラとバリヤード!どっちのレストラン!?). Satoshi and his friends visit two restaurants owned by two sisters. The sisters are competing to see who will inherit their father's restaurant, but both Pokémon cooks have problems that need to be resolved. Can Satoshi help them solve their dilemma?

In this weeks Pokémon Project, Director Golgo (ゴルゴ所長) and Dr. Red (レッド博士) try their luck at baseball. Will a local team be able to help them become more proficient at baseball?

Pictures from this episode have been added to the episode guide. You can can also comment and discuss this episode. Also be sure to rate this and other episodes in the episode guide.
07 Sep 2008 01:46 PM
Thanks for the Pictures but where can I watch Pokemon Sunday online?

I only saw three Pokemon Sunday while I\'m in Japan for three weeks.
07 Sep 2008 02:19 PM
Sunain Administrator
You can watch it live using KeyHoleTV: http://www.v2p.jp/video/

KeyHoleTV is part of a project by Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs testing out P2P (peer to peer) technology.
07 Sep 2008 02:43 PM
Thanks. Which one is recommended to download?

KeyHoheTV or KeyHoldVideo???

Do I have to watch Pokemon Sunday as it airs? I can\'t find it.
07 Sep 2008 04:53 PM
Sunain Administrator
KeyHoleTV should suffice and yes you have to watch it live. http://www.v2p.jp/video/Viewer/
08 Sep 2008 04:43 PM
Ive never seen pokemon Sunday whats it like?