Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Shoko Nakagawa to Release New CD Single 'Antenna o...
Thread Posts
09 Apr 2009 07:27 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Shoko Nakagawa latest CD single 'Antenna of the Heart' (Kokoro no Antenna - 心のアンテナ) is set to be released on July 15th. Below is Sushi's translation of the news article.

Shoko Nakagawa (23) is quickly spurring forward on her royal path to being an idol. Her ninth single called "Antenna of the Heart", which will be released on July 15th, is a work written by Takashi Matsumoto (59) and composed by Horuomi Hasuno (61).

pic

Shokotan is impressed by this combo, which has written and composed Seiko Matsuda's "Kiss from Heaven" and many other songs together.

Her song has been confirmed as the theme song of the anime movie of this year's summer holidays, "Arceus: Towards the Continuum of Conquest" (release date: July 18th). With that, she keeps achieving more and more of her childhood dreams.

Source: http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20090410-481012.html
09 Apr 2009 07:40 PM
Sunain Administrator
Shoko is certainly doing quite a few Pokemon songs lately. Will be interesting to see if the song will be good enough to match some of the other movie theme songs. While the current DP ending sung by Shoko is good, I'm not sure her singing abilities can compare to the ending theme song singers from the first two movies of this trilogy (Sarah Brightman & Crystal Kay).
09 Apr 2009 10:40 PM
eviltrainer Administrator
Indeed, Nain. I really don\'t like her voice, but she doesn\'t sing that bad. It seems another person when she is singing, but I doubt she will be able to match the other two great singers as well. Let\'s just wait...
10 Apr 2009 08:13 AM
thats good and i usally skip songs and intro for japanese even the commerical of it because i find it when you watch on youtube its really get annoying lol
13 Apr 2009 03:09 PM
Those dudes look SCARY. :0