Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 100: Aiding the Enemy/Naetle, Hayashigame... so...
Thread Posts
30 Oct 2008 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Aiding the Enemy/Naetle, Hayashigame... soshite Dodaitose!/ナエトル、ハヤシガメ…そしてドダイトス!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
30 Oct 2008 04:33 PM
Sunain Administrator
An interesting evolution episode. It's about time one of Satoshi's Pokemon evolved. He hasn't had a Pokemon evolve in ages. I will miss Naetle though as I think its a better looking Pokemon than its evolutions.

It's hard to believe that this is the 100th episode of Diamond and Pearl. Seems like just a few months ago the series started. How time goes by. Will be interesting to see how many episodes DP will go.

I really wanted to see a prolonged battle between Shirona and Ryo but like her previous battles, we were just limited to seeing it on TV in brief snippets. It seemed quite obvious that Ryo was out matched.

It's quite obvious now who's Satoshi's most powerful Pokemon in Sinnoh as Buoysel, Pikachu and Naetle were able to defend the attacks of all those other Pokemon fairly well. At least they are showing different trainings than they normally do.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
31 Oct 2008 06:42 AM
Polifem Administrator
Great episode (apart from animation, which is simply horrible in this ep). We had some further development of Satoshi's rivalry with Shinji, Naetle's evo, and personality development of Dodaitose (which was kinda surprising).
31 Oct 2008 06:42 PM
"He hasn't had a Pokemon evolve in ages"

Except Gligar, only a few months ago.