Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 102: Yosuga Gym sen! VS Melissa!!/Shield with a...
Thread Posts
13 Nov 2008 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Yosuga Gym sen! VS Melissa!!/Shield with a Twist/ヨスガジム戦!VSメリッサ!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
13 Nov 2008 05:41 AM
eviltrainer Administrator
This was an awsome episode(as the majority of Gym Battle episodes are), featuring great battle scenes and surprises. Satoshi really deserved to earn this badge since he fought well. I was suprised to see the Contest scenes in a Gym battle episode, featuring Musarina in a really funny scene to obtain her Ribbon. Lets see what will happen on the next contest episode!
14 Nov 2008 02:00 AM
Sunain Administrator
I really liked this episode. It really showed Satoshi put a lot of thought into winning this badge. The animation as expected was by far better than the previous weeks. I really liked the background design for the Gym and I thought the cathedral style worked great. It was also cool to see Satoshi's Pokemon use modified attacks a bit more creatively. I had to laugh at all of Melissa's Engrish. I think this has to be a record for the most Engrish lines used in a Pocket Monsters episode by a single character. It also seems like the Sinnoh Grand Festival is going to shape up to be quite good as well with Musashi making her first contestant appearance.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net