orasbanner
Post #1
10 Sep 2009 03:00 AM
Automated Bots

Forum Posts: 1321
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 史上最悪のトゲピー!/Shijō saiaku no Togepi!/Where No Togepi Has Gone Before!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
Post #2
07 Sep 2009 01:44 PM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 191
From the preview, seems like it`ll be an interesting episode, the "evil laugh" that Togepi did was a little different from what one would normally expect from it, but it`ll be humorous to see how it progresses.

Post #3
10 Sep 2009 09:03 PM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 274
the episode is ok but that wasn,t what i,m expecting from that episode though i find. and i give up on the platinum game and not getting any future pokemon games because i,m not to happy about not beating cyrus in the distortion world when it comes to platinum pokemon game
Post #4
13 Sep 2009 02:56 AM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 122
I gotta say, this was a really fun episode. It seems like this episode was full of references to other animes, including Naruto. Still, it seems really wierd seeing a demonic and sadistic Togepi.
Post #5
31 Jan 2010 01:02 AM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 115
I rather enjoyed this episode, the evil Togepi made me laugh a lot!
Administrator/Lead Programmer of pm.net
Affiliates:

Pokemon Valhalla
LegendaryPokemon.net
Pokemon-Paradijs.com
Entra in PokemonTimes.it !
Pokemon Research and Dvelopment - Project Pokemon
thePokeCommunity
Official Stores:
Pokemon Center Official Site
Pokemon Center Online Official Site
Pokemon Center Store
Official Sites:
Pokemon Official Site
Pokemon Official Japanese Site
Official Site
Japanese TCG Official Site
Pokenchi Official Site
Validators:
Valid XHTML!
Valid CSS 3

News Feeds:
Follow PM.net on Twitter
Follow PM.net via RSS
©2002-2020 PocketMonsters.net
Version 5.1778
Rendered in: 0.00953s Queries: 6

Pokémon, all assorted characters, images and audio are ©GAME FREAK, Nintendo, Creatures, TV Tokyo, ShoPro and The Pokémon Company.
All images, text and audio are used in an editorial context. No site content, information, translations, news, images or otherwise may be reposted to any website without expression permission from the staff.
Current logos by: Juno
Working!