Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 186: ライバル決戦!サトシ対シンジ!!/Rival Kessen! Satoshi tai...
Thread Posts
06 Jul 2010 12:56 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ライバル決戦!サトシ対シンジ!!/Rival Kessen! Satoshi tai Shinji!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
05 Aug 2010 10:32 AM
Sunain Administrator
An exciting start to the first of three parts to this battle. As expected, the battle was quite drawn out though I was expecting Rocket Gang to have some kind of scheme which they didn't seem to have. They just sat around and watched like everyone else. Looking forward to the next two weeks.
05 Aug 2010 03:09 PM
Part 1 was an interesting start to things. There was some minor character development early on, too. Ironically, copying Satoshi`s Counter Shield was the one thing I hoped Shinji wouldn`t do, yet it seemed like something he would. Drapion seems like it`ll be a powerful opponent, and judging by the preview for next week, will play a greater role in the battle. I`m definitely looking forward to how this turns out. Hopefully they`l have something cool to surprise us by the end.

On a side note, it`s awesome the Glion`s returned, glad to see the leave wasn`t permamnent. But it seems to have gotten a lot bigger xD
04 Jan 2011 11:23 PM
Sunain Administrator
The English dub really butchered this episode on numerous occasion and made a few critical errors to the overall character development of Paul. It appears they really didn't spend too much time or any time at all reviewing the Japanese original on this one as some of the spots are the exact opposite.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1114#Edits

11 Jan 2011 03:48 PM
This was an amazing start of the paul agaisnt ash battle! Love the cliffhanger at the end, what with drapion and buizel going at it.