Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Sunday 302
Thread Posts
31 Jul 2010 07:20 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Episode PictureThe latest episode of Pokémon Sunday, The Ghost Ship and the Ghost Pokémon! / AAA and Robert Investigates the 'Pokémon Searcher BW' / Professor Red has a Television Viewer Battle / The First Public Clips of the New Anime Series! (ゆうれいせんとゆうれいポケモン! / AAAとロバートが「ポケモンサーチャーBW」を調査 / レッド博士が視聴者バトルに登場 / アニメ新シリーズの映像を初公開!), aired today in Japan.

A preview clip of the new anime series Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! (ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ) was shown after the repeat episode. The clip revealed the new characters on the show, Iris, Professor Araragi (アララギ博士) and a yet to be named boy.

Click on images for higher resolution
31 Jul 2010 08:18 PM
Iris does not use Pokéball... she keeps her pokémon within her dark blue hair LOL~ I'm already seeing Team Rocket giving her a haircut to steal her pokémon LOL
31 Jul 2010 09:14 PM
Sunain Administrator
It's Aipom's newest evolution, Iris! or maybe its Mankey's evolution for 5th generation. Iris turned out okay but Dento looks really stupid. If he is the Takeshi replacement, I'll be extremely mad. His character design is pretty fail.
31 Jul 2010 09:43 PM
\

The character description for him says he's "knowledgeable" so its safe to say he's Brock's replacement. He might also be a coordinator, or do that Pokemon Musical thing just by looking at him.

Iris hs a bit darker skinned than we're used to. It'll be interesting to see her for the next 200 episodes.

At least its a change of pace from Dawn who basically re-treaded the same goal as the character who came before her.
31 Jul 2010 10:26 PM
Quote From: Sunain
It's Aipom's newest evolution, Iris! or maybe its Mankey's evolution for 5th generation. Iris turned out okay but Dento looks really stupid. If he is the Takeshi replacement, I'll be extremely mad. His character design is pretty fail.

totally agree! lol