Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 191: 思い出はパール!友情はダイヤモンド!!/omoide ha Pearl! yūjō ...
Thread Posts
06 Aug 2010 06:02 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 思い出はパール!友情はダイヤモンド!!/omoide ha Pearl! yūjō ha Diamond!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
07 Aug 2010 01:04 PM
The unfortunate end of DP.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
02 Sep 2010 08:12 PM
Quote From: Rumpelstiltskin
That is aquard.

Well, that is how life gose. =-(
02 Sep 2010 08:46 PM
I think when satoshi goes home he should get Pidgeot back.
03 Sep 2010 11:05 AM
Quote From: pikafan09
Quote From: Rumpelstiltskin
That is aquard.

Well, that is how life gose. =-(

Hey, I didn't say that!
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
05 Sep 2010 02:33 PM
I'm soooo going to miss dawn and her "normal" appearence. Well, I guess i'll have to get used to iris.
09 Sep 2010 10:32 PM
Quote From: rangerose
I'm soooo going to miss dawn and her "normal" appearence. Well, I guess i'll have to get used to iris.

I am SOOO going to miss Dawn as well. I will Also Miss Kellyn despite the fact he was a suporting character.
09 Sep 2010 11:19 PM
Sunain Administrator
I was sad to see the series end. It's hard to believe just how fast this series has gone by. 4 years has flown by. Sooner than we think, will be saying the same thing about how Black and White is now over.

The background music really helped make this episode memorable. I'm surprised to think and say that I'm sad to see Hikari go. I'm still quite hesitant about the new Black and White characters, especially Dento.

Takeshi got a pretty short goodbye. No real flashback scene or anything, just an interesting epilogue scene showing Satoshi and Takeshi at the now quite famous crossroads where they've split a few times. I hope that the short scene with Takeshi is a bit of an indication that we will see him again soon. Hopefully his new found profession has him traveling with Satoshi again.

Unfortunately we didn't get to see any cameo scene with Kenji or Kasumi. I was hoping for at least an appearance in Masara Town.
09 Sep 2010 11:24 PM
:{

So sad. I will miss the DP cast so much, unlike before I was actually old enough to appreciate the characters this time around, and now i have to see them ago, especially Takeshi that has been around for ~13 years ;0.

I agree the BGM in this episode was fantastic. Let alone Together itself being used in the Champion battle made my week. I love this episode and am depressed by it at the same time.

I'm completely prepared for BW now though! I love Iris's design and I'm sure I'll grow to love Dento too. DP set the standards high, hopefully BW is better.
09 Sep 2010 11:28 PM

I thought it was confirmed Brock won't be in Best Wishes? He already has a replacement and Brock's character and VA isn't listed anywhere on the official TVTokyo "Best Wishes," site. Brock's definitely retired from the anime as a main character at least, besides possible cameos.

Brock's goodbye was short but it fit his character. I think they spent too much time on Piplup's crying though.

As for the lack of Pallet, at this point, it would not surprise me if Misty and Tracey are phased out from the series entirely. They haven't been an important part of the show now for three generations and have gotten too far into the past.
Last edited 09 Sep 2010 11:29 PM by precita