orasbanner
Post #1
30 Aug 2010 10:33 PM
Automated Bots

Forum Posts: 1365
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ミジュマル!メグロコ!危機一髪!!/Mijumaru! Megroco! Kiki ippatsu!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
Post #2
30 Sep 2010 11:55 AM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 1714
This episode reminded me too much like the Diamond and Pearl episode Hot Springing A Leak! An out of commission hot spring and Satoshi is 'sent' to investigate. It was nice to see that Mijumaru was finally captured and it should make a pretty good addition to Satoshi's team.
Post #3
30 Sep 2010 04:02 PM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 84
Quote From: Sunain
This episode reminded me too much like the Diamond and Pearl episode Hot Springing A Leak! An out of commission hot spring and Satoshi is 'sent' to investigate. It was nice to see that Mijumaru was finally captured and it should make a pretty good addition to Satoshi's team.

Oh, they are recycling plots for Best Wishes now? What about later?
This post was last edited 30 Sep 2010 04:08 PM by Rumpelstiltskin
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
Post #4
03 Oct 2010 09:56 AM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 41
Yahoo :)

Satoshi finally caught Mijumaru.It is my favourite pokemon in the Isshu Region :)
This post was last edited 03 Oct 2010 10:32 AM by michan
Post #5
07 Oct 2010 05:52 AM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 40
Aside from the first minutes, when Satoshi got a Mijumaru in a relatively original way, the rest of the episode reminded me average Pokemon fillers... Well, with better animation, but i think it was definitely worse than with the first 2 episodes...
I liked how the destroyed sand bath looked like, with the palm trees chopped down etc. :D
The Meguroko tower was also an interesting idea and i lol'd when i saw them falling ^^
Overally its a good episode, but could be better, as a 3rd ep of a new series ^^
Post #6
03 Nov 2010 01:02 AM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 96
I liked how this episode showed humans and Pokémon working together at the end. It was also funny to see a Meguroku wearing sunglasses. They remind me of the item Blackglasses. I agree that there was nothing really significant happened, but it was still worth watching. The Meguroku were really smart and really cared for all life, even the people.
Post #7
23 Feb 2011 04:50 PM
Admin Staff

Forum Posts: 1714
The English dub episode was practically identical to the Japanese original and I was only able to find one *minor* difference in the entire episode.

Dub Edit: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1175#Edits
Post #8
10 Mar 2012 10:00 AM
Registered Users

Forum Posts: 91
Danish Airdate: Today
Title: Sand, Vand og Sandile!
Affiliates:

Pokemon Valhalla
LegendaryPokemon.net
Pokemon-Paradijs.com
Entra in PokemonTimes.it !
Pokemon Research and Dvelopment - Project Pokemon
thePokeCommunity
Official Stores:
Pokemon Center Official Site
Pokemon Center Online Official Site
Pokemon Center Store
Official Sites:
Pokemon Official Site
Pokemon Official Japanese Site
Official Site
Japanese TCG Official Site
Pokenchi Official Site
Validators:
Valid XHTML!
Valid CSS 3

News Feeds:
Follow PM.net on Twitter
Follow PM.net via RSS
©2002-2020 PocketMonsters.net
Version 5.1779
Rendered in: 0.00958s Queries: 6

Pokémon, all assorted characters, images and audio are ©GAME FREAK, Nintendo, Creatures, TV Tokyo, ShoPro and The Pokémon Company.
All images, text and audio are used in an editorial context. No site content, information, translations, news, images or otherwise may be reposted to any website without expression permission from the staff.
Current logos by: Juno
Working!