Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Johto Legendary Trio Sweepstakes
Thread Posts
01 Sep 2010 08:42 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
The Pokémon Johto Legendary Trio Sweepstakes are being held from 7:00:01am PT August 30 to 11:59:59pm PT September 19, 2010. People can enter daily for a chance to win great Pokémon prizes. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must log on to the entry page, located at www.pokemonsweepstakes.com and follow the directions to enter and submit participant’s email address. No other methods of entry will be accepted. Participants under the age of majority should get parental permission before participating. LIMIT: one (1) entry per email address per calendar day. The Pokémon Company International’s “Pokémon Johto Legendary Trio Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.

For the next three weeks, you have a chance to win awesome prizes in the Pokémon Johto Legendary Trio Sweepstakes! Each of three grand prize packages includes a bunch of awesome Pokémon stuff, including a Nintendo DSi XL™ system; copies of the video games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions; a box of 36 Pokémon Trading Card Game booster packs from the latest expansion, HS—Undaunted; a set of three Pokémon TCG Collector’s Tins featuring Johto Legendary Pokémon Raikou, Entei, and Suicune; and more! In addition, 300 more lucky entrants will win one of three Pokémon TCG Collector’s Tins during the sweepstakes!

Prizes/Weekly Drawing:

Each Weekly Prize Drawing Period Grand Prize Winner (Three (3) Total) will receive one (1) Pokémon Prize Pack consisting of the following: one (1) Nintendo DSi XL system; one (1) each of the Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Version games; one (1) sealed box of Pokémon Trading Card Game: HS-Undaunted containing 36 booster packs; one (1) complete set of Pokémon TCG: Collector’s Tins (3 total); one (1) Official Pokémon Johto Guide & Johto Pokédex and one (1) Official Pokémon Kanto Guide & National Pokédex at an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $480.00 each.

Each Weekly Prize Drawing Period Second Prize Winner (Three Hundred (300) Total) will receive one (1) of three available Pokémon TCG: Collector’s Tins, at an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Fourteen Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($14.99). Administrator will distribute tins at random.
01 Sep 2010 08:48 PM
Sunain Administrator
Yet another contest ONLY open to Americans. Very unfair for people outside of the USA. They definitely need to make the contests available for worldwide fans but they skimp out on the legal costs of creating the contest.
02 Sep 2010 07:31 AM
Quote From: Sunain
Yet another contest ONLY open to Americans. Very unfair for people outside of the USA. They definitely need to make the contests available for worldwide fans but they skimp out on the legal costs of creating the contest.

I couldn't agree more!
02 Sep 2010 11:06 AM
Quote From: kaze

I couldn't agree more!

Hey, Kaze, are you canadian too? I'm American.

Anyways, this contest looks great for the Pokemon fans.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
02 Sep 2010 08:20 PM
Quote From: Rumpelstiltskin
Quote From: kaze

I couldn't agree more!

Hey, Kaze, are you canadian too? I'm American.

Anyways, this contest looks great for the Pokemon fans.

Yo! Nope, I'm brazilian \o/ But we, pokemon brazilian fans, won't give up till a decent contest reaches here, as well! We have few events every year and when we do, it's only held in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo... totally not fair at all! U_____U" thanks goodness we got the wifi connection otherwise we would be screwed! xD
03 Sep 2010 04:59 PM
OMG! What a major contest! Winning so much stuff!

Why don't they ever make any European contests?!

Anyway, good luck those who enter!
07 Sep 2010 11:06 AM
bgt Administrator

Yea, but on the flip side. There's ton of Japan-only events we get ripped on. I mean, just merchandise alone we get ripped pretty hard, lol.

But yea, everyone else gets double screwed. They don't get the Japanese or American events.