Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 1: イッシュ地方へ!ゼクロムの影!!/Isshu-chihō e! Zekrom no ka...
Thread Posts
07 Sep 2010 08:16 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: イッシュ地方へ!ゼクロムの影!!/Isshu-chihō e! Zekrom no kage!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
09 Sep 2010 12:37 AM
Zekrom??? i thught ash would only see reshiram in this epsiode but it would be cool if both appeared
09 Sep 2010 11:43 PM
Ash's new eyes are scary. :/
12 Sep 2010 01:26 AM
Quote From: precita
Ash's new eyes are scary. :/
lol i like the eyes anyways but i had to admit they are freaking looking
24 Sep 2010 01:31 AM
I thought it was pretty good. there were only a few times where Ash eyes really bothered me, and they all happened to be the same ones that were generally used in the commercials for the premier XD And, to be honest, I thought the expressions on all the characters were great.

I'm a bit disappointed that Pikachu's electricity problem was solved so quickly, though, but I really shouldn't have been hoping for a season-long story arc involving Pikachu being unable to use electricity like I was. Such is life.
24 Sep 2010 08:17 AM
Sunain Administrator
This episode certainly exceeded my expectations. The background music was epic but its unfortunate that we probably won't most of it on CD. The episode had more of a movie feel to it than an episode which made it that much better. A good start to the series.
25 Sep 2010 04:02 AM
I loved the movie-like intro and the new attack animations - especially those for Quick Attack and Iron Tail. I won't talk about the music, since everyone already knows how awesome it was. xD Aside from that, I really liked how Satoshi also had a myriad of expressions - thanks to the "reset" - perhaps more than he's shown in the whole of D&P.
25 Sep 2010 10:23 AM
I'm glad we got to see Delia again after so long.

I doubt we'll see much of the way of older characters this series, even Gary isn't likely to appear in Isshu, unlike the way they hyped him up for DP.

Iris officially seems to be the new Misty, complete with being a Gym leader, so this is probably why Misty has been phased out of Pokemon. I very much doubt Misty will ever appear in Pokemon ever again now, especially since she hasn't appeared in nearly 300 episodes and never appeared in DP.

In any case, I am now convinced the writers consider Tracey and Misty their least favorite characters. Their disinterest in them grows more apparent with each passing generation.
26 Sep 2010 09:47 AM
I hear that Iris is actually the daughter of the dragon type gym leader in the anime. Is this true or not?
07 Oct 2010 05:35 AM
I think it was a great episode indeed. Great animation, lots of new things happening, Zekrom was awesome, music was awesome :) Great start of the new series