Home / Forums / News/Current Events / New Pocket Monsters CD's Announced
Thread Posts
17 May 2011 04:33 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
CD's for the upcoming 14th Pocket Monsters movies Victini and the Light Hero - Reshiram / Victini and the Dark Hero - Zekrom (ビクティニと白き英雄レシラム / ビクティニと黒き英雄ゼクロム) have been announced. Below are the details for the CD's. Full track listings for the CD's have yet to be revealed.

Theatrical Edition Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Music Collection

Theatrical Edition Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Victini and the Light Hero - Reshiram / Victini and the Dark Hero - Zekrom Music Collection (劇場版ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ「ビクティニと黒き英雄 ゼクロム」「ビクティニと白き英雄 レシラム」ミュージックコレクション) will be released on July 27th, 2011 for 3300yen. The CD will include instrumental background music by Shinji Miyazaki and it also includes the new track "Best Wishes (NEW MIX&EDIT)" sung by Rica Matsumoto as well the ending theme "Sora" performed by Every Little Thing. The catalog number is ZMCP-7318.

Rica Matsumoto Pokémon Main Theme Best

Rica Matsumoto Pokémon Main Theme Best - RICA THE POKEMON SONG BEST (松本梨香が歌うポケモン主題歌ベスト 〜RICA THE POKEMON SONG BEST〜) will be released on July 16th, 2011 for 2500yen. The CD will include some of Pokémon's greatest hits sung by Rica Matsumoto including "Mezase Pokémon Master", "Best Wishes", and more for 12 tracks plus bonus tracks. The catalog number is ZMCP-7317.

Sora / Koe

Three different CD single releases of the ending theme for Victini and the Light Hero - Reshiram / Victini and the Dark Hero - Zekrom (ビクティニと白き英雄レシラム / ビクティニと黒き英雄ゼクロム) will be released on July 6th, 2011. Sora / Koe (CD+DVD/Jacket A) [宙 -そら- / 響 -こえ- (CD+DVD/ジャケットA)] will feature the ending song sung by Every Little Thing but will also include the DVD with the music video. The CD+DVD version will sell for 1890yen and its catalog number is AVCD-48093.

The Sora / Koe (Limited Edition / Jacket B) [宙 -そら-/響 -こえ- (通常盤/ジャケットB)] will only include the CD single. It will sell for 1,050 yen and its catalog number is AVCD-48094.

Finally, the Sora / Koe (Pokémon Limited Edition / Jacket C) [宙 -そら- / 響 -こえ- (初回生産限定ポケモン盤/ジャケットC)] will also only include the CD single but it will have an alternative Pokémon CD Jacket. It will sell for 1,300yen and its catalog number is AVCD-48095.

The CD's have all been added to the database and will be updated when further information becomes available.
17 May 2011 04:46 PM
Sunain Administrator
Well July is looking like a good month for Pokemon music cd fans that's for sure. Lots of expected CD's being released as well as another 'Best' CD featuring Rica Matsumoto. That should be a good CD for fans of her music. Will be interesting to hear what they do for the new version of Best Wishes for the movie. Hopefully its similar to that BGM instrumental version of the song that we've been hearing lately in the anime.
18 May 2011 01:50 PM
Now, I'm really excited about the first two CDs... especially about the new version of Best Wishes, by Rica Matsumoto. For a moment, I thought it was the instrumental version they've been teasing us with in the past few episodes, and I was all 'Holee Sheet, that's awesome!', before realising it was 'just' a new version of the song.

I'm also interested in that 'Rica Matsumoto best-of' CD, though I didn't know she had made 12 songs for the Pokémon series... In my opinion, her songs are definitely some of the best opening songs in the whole series.

July will be a very nice month, indeed.
01 Jun 2011 07:26 PM
Sunain Administrator
A press release on the official Every Little Thing website has posted the cover art to the albums albeit a bit small.

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/elt/news/110516_01.html

Last edited 01 Jun 2011 07:28 PM by Sunain