Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 50: 激走!! バトルサブウェイ!! (後編)/Gekisou!! Battle Subwa...
Thread Posts
19 Aug 2011 02:25 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 激走!! バトルサブウェイ!! (後編)/Gekisou!! Battle Subway!! (kōhen). Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
15 Sep 2011 12:15 PM
Nyasu return Rocket gang :(
06 Oct 2011 06:43 AM
I found it a tad disappointing that Rocket Gang's plan eventually failed, though that was highly predictable. Personally, I really wished it would work. Why didn't they do as they did for the Galaxy Gang, who only got stopped at the end of the series? There was a lot of potential, story-wise,in letting Nyarth and co. escape with all the Pokémon (minus Satoshi an co's of course).

Anyway, this one-hour special was really great! As I've already saidd multiple times already, I'm really glad to see the Rocket Gang getting so much attention. And the plot is getting really interesting, even better than Diamon and Pearl... it's really refreshing, especially compared to the first series.

I'm really looking forward to the episodes teased at the end of this one hour special. Looks like we've got a great bunch of great episodes coming up!
Last edited 06 Oct 2011 06:44 AM by Chance
29 Oct 2011 02:57 PM
Quote From: Chance

I'm really looking forward to the episodes teased at the end of this one hour special. Looks like we've got a great bunch of great episodes coming up!

Yeah, I'm really interested in the later episodes as well. I especially would like to see if Iris gets the Monozu in the upcoming episode.
Honestly this episode was somewhat disappointing compared to the previous one. I wished that Pikachu and the other Pokémon had opened more Pokéballs, not just their own, to get help. I wonder how they could tell the Pokéballs apart? It would have been nice to see random trainers' Pokémon working together. I also didn't quite understand why the helicopter couldn't keep chasing them after the blades were attacked, since they seemed to be working fine to me. I enjoyed the part when Pikachu considered which Pokémon would be best for breaking down the door. The idea of a car powered by Shibirudon was really cool as well.