Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 51: ジムリーダーはカリスマモデル! カミツレ登場!!/Gym leader wa char...
Thread Posts
26 Aug 2011 08:18 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ジムリーダーはカリスマモデル! カミツレ登場!!/Gym leader wa charisma model! Kamitsure tōjō!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
09 Oct 2011 05:50 PM
This was a pretty decent episode. My only complaint about it was its predictability... I mean, Satoshi going back to Masara Town if he loses... and they couldn't have made it even more predictable by having Mijumaru yet again imposing itself. I really hope it's going to evolve or something quite soon (or at least become stronger), because so far, he's been pretty useless, except for comic relief.

Anyway, however predictable, this episode was still nice to watch. I really like Kamitsure's voice actor for one... too bad there was no voice-acting in the games (though they wouldn't have kept the Japanese voices outside Japan anyway)!

The next episode looks much more promising! It's been quite a while since the last Gym Battle (actually, I've just realised that so far, half this series merely consists of episodes where Satoshi and co are en route to Raimon City!), as they've been slowing down the pace a great deal compared to the first 3 badges that Satoshi got over the course of 25 episodes only...
Last edited 09 Oct 2011 05:53 PM by Chance
12 Nov 2011 06:41 PM
Quote From: Chance
I really hope it's going to evolve or something quite soon (or at least become stronger), because so far, he's been pretty useless, except for comic relief.

I actually enjoy watching Mijumaru, because he seems like the stereotypical tough guy or at least he tries to be.
It was funny how Belle's Chillarmy fought a Zeburaika yet again and used Tickle again. Zeburaika looks really funny when it is tickled. It seemed kind of exaggerated how weak Belle's Pokémon were, especially since Ash's Gamagaru was able to take it out it without much trouble oen episode later. Belle's father's costume was pretty funny, and I liked how as a grownup he was still willing to battle. This was a nice build-up for Ash's gym battle in the next episode.
18 Feb 2012 08:02 PM
Sunain Administrator
The new opening for the English dub has horrible video cutting its absolutely horrific. Looks like they got the cheapest YouTube clip person and just took random clips and tried to make an opening. The song was okay but by no means matches the Japanese Opening or Endings for production value. At first I thought the opening was still part of the episode.

Added dub Opening: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/oped/Rival_Destinies

Dub edits for this episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1304#Edits

Last edited 19 Feb 2012 05:16 PM by Sunain