Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 78: ネジ山の激闘!アバゴーラの奇跡!! (後編)/Nejiyama no gekitō! ...
Thread Posts
24 Mar 2012 12:09 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ネジ山の激闘!アバゴーラの奇跡!! (後編)/Nejiyama no gekitō! Abagoura no kiseki!! (kōhen). Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
14 May 2012 06:01 AM
It's great to see the Rocket Gang really has stepped up their game since the start of BW, even though they still fail almost every single one of their missions :p
I have to admit, Musashi looked rather cool with that device on her head. I'm just a tad disappointed they haven't caught any new Pokémon during this series...

Can't say I'm surprised by the conclusion of this episode, even though I really enjoyed it a lot. Lot of action, the Rocket Gang (actually putting up a real fight, for once), an interesting plot... I just hope we won't have to wait too long before we get to see the Rocket Gang in action again.

The next episode looks reaaaally interesting. I knew we'd get to see Pokabu's former trainer later in the series (they did something similar with Kenji in DP), so I'm really excited, especially since apparently, it's one of the best episodes in the series so far. I can't wait :)
Last edited 14 May 2012 06:04 AM by Chance