Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 7: パワーバトル!アイリスVSヒカリ!!/Power Battle! Iris VS Hi...
Thread Posts
23 Jul 2012 10:23 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: パワーバトル!アイリスVSヒカリ!!/Power Battle! Iris VS Hikari!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
15 Aug 2012 07:53 AM
Adamant Administrator
Iris' Kairyu and Hikari's Kibago clash in the second round of the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup! Iris is getting impatient with Kairyu, who doesn't listen to her, and...!?

Summary:
"The 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' continues with fierce battles! Iris' Kairyu battles the Pokémon Coordinator Hikari's 'Twin Tusk Pokémon' Manmoo in the second round! In the first round, Iris was having a hard time forming a combination with Kairyu. And even though Kairyu was given instructions on how to start the battle off, this round doesn't seem to go the way Iris wanted it to either...!?

On the other side of the spectrum, Hikari and Manmoo work as a perfect combination. One move after another hits its target! How is this battle going to go!? Furthermore, Dent has his second battle with Shootie, following the one in the Don Battles! It's the 'Royal Pokémon' Jalorda VS Ishizumai! Dent performs a tasting as per the dignity and majesty of a gym leader, but then...!?"

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Shinichiro Miki: Iwapalace
Kenta Miyake: Waruvile
Kensuke Sato: Kairyu
Kiyotaka Furushima: Jalorda
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Akeno Watanabe: Shootie
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Ikumi Hayama: Cabernet
Misato Fukuen: Langley
Yukiko Kikuchi: Marufuji
Koichi Bando: Hirokazu
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Addendum: Kiyotaka Furushima, who was absent from the original list, has been added.
Last edited 29 Aug 2012 06:38 PM by Adamant
18 Sep 2012 05:46 AM
It was an ok episode overall, though I hate how they rushed Dent's battle... actually, that's something really bothersome with this 'tournament' : it feels rushed. That, and the fact it's just yet another Don Tournament... without Don George. I was expecting longer and more intense battles, personally.

I'm curious to see how long it'll take Iris to have Kairyu obey her. Though I know what's going to happen in the next episode... damn people making the previews!

So far, I can't say I'm impressed by the Junior Cup. The episodes are fine, with some character development and all, but the battles themselves feel lackluster and rushed.
18 Sep 2012 12:08 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Chance
It was an ok episode overall, though I hate how they rushed Dent's battle...

I thought all the battles were quite rushed. I wished they would have done at least 2 or 3 more episodes for the Junior Cup. All those K.O's of Shootie sped the tournament up 10 fold.