Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / XY / XY-1: カロス地方にやってきた! 夢と冒険のはじまり!! / We''ve Come to ...
Thread Posts
20 Sep 2013 11:26 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: XY-1: カロス地方にやってきた! 夢と冒険のはじまり!! / We've Come to the Kalos Region! The Beginning of the Dream and the Adventure!!. Please comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
09 Oct 2013 11:44 AM
Adamant Administrator
Satoshi and Pikachu's new adventure starts with a 1 hour Special! And the greatest mystery of the Kalos Region, Pokémon that can "Mega Evolve", is introduced right off the bat?
Also, win presents as you watch the show!

Summary:
Satoshi, who aims to become a Pokémon master, has arrived in the Kalos region alongside his partner Pikachu. He wants to immediately go the the Gym where Pansy's sister serves as Gym Leader, but unfortunately she's not home at the moment. So instead, Satoshi decides to...
16 Oct 2013 10:36 PM
Adamant Administrator
Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Chika Fujimura: Erikiteru
Chinatsu Akasaki: Horuby
Kensuke Sato: Mega Burshamo
Megumi Sato: Shusshup
Aya Endo: Pansy
Hitomi Nabatame: Serena's Mom
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
05 Dec 2013 05:14 PM
DAT EPISODE! 10!
Does it really need more comment? Well it does. Since this was after a long time a beginning of a new generation of Pokémon anime. Since it is always much better at the beginning (partially because of new elements, not over-repeated a million times, partially for higher budget and more effort put into the episodes), I expected something good after a long time. But this just blew my mind. So many new Pokemon, perfect new characters (that little girl is cute), dat battle animation. It actually felt almost like a Pokemon movie. And generally like a more serious anime than Pokemon usually is.
Actually that animation in battle was very unusual.

Even Team Rocket was not at all lame here. Their net made a sound worthy of a Dubstep bass-drop upon entering the scene. And Wobbuffet finally learned to be useful.
And we also meet the new blue frog Pokémon, which seems kinda cool.

I hope the high quality will be kept as long as possible. It would be a shame if it falls into the boring stereotype of AG, DP and partially BW. At least the new characters do not seem to be annoying. Well.. we haven't met Serena yet, so I hope I don't get ahead too ahead here.

My rating:
Definitely 10.
You would totally like to be a tree.
17 Oct 2015 12:46 PM
This is perhaps one of the best start's to a region I've ever seen in the anime to date, and it made me excited to see what happens in the future.