Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Specials / 0: ジムリーダー・ビオラ登場!/Gym Leader Viola tōjō!/Enter Gym...
Thread Posts
05 Oct 2013 09:37 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ジムリーダー・ビオラ登場! / Gym Leader Viola tōjō! / Enter Gym Leader Viola!. Please comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
29 Oct 2013 04:12 AM
Adamant Administrator
It's Satoshi's first Gym match in the Kalos Region! Viola, the Gym Leader of the Hakudan Gym, is a Bug Pokémon trainer! Facing great difficulty as they go up against the Scale Pokémon Vivillon, Satoshi and Pikachu decide to...

Summary:
Satoshi and his friends have arrived in Hakudan City. They immediately head to the Hakudan Gym for a Gym match, where they encounter Erikiteru and Pokémon Reporter Pansy, whom Satoshi traveled together with before. Pansy is the older sister of the Gym Leader Viola. And when Satoshi's Gym match with Viola finally starts, he ends up with a tough challenge on his hands.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Yuka Terasaki: Yayakoma
Megumi Hayashibara: Fokko
Chika Fujimura: Erikiteru
Kiyotaka Furushima: Onvern
Chinatsu Akasaki: Joy
Aya Endo: Pansy
Noriko Shitaya: Viola
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 29 Oct 2013 04:13 AM by Adamant
06 Dec 2013 09:58 PM
No more horsing around, here comes the first Gym match!
With some very interesting animation, similiar to Satoshi's battle in 1st XY episode.
Satoshi actually uses Pokémon with type advantage.
We also get a few moments of the Butterfree of Kalos region.
And as Satoshi battles, Serena finally arrives.
After the match, the episode continues in a logical way and Satoshi begins his training.
I am beginning to like Serena a lot. We'll see what the future will bring. Especially beginning of next episode.
Anyway, here it is a full score.

My rating:
A perfect episode with a nice battle, cameo of Pansy, and much more things.
I give it 10!
You would totally like to be a tree.