Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Forum Posts: 2712
A new news article has been posted!
The Pokémon Japan Championships 2019 Qualifying (ポケモンジャパンチャンピオンシップス2019予選)
online competition for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
has been announced on the Pokémon Global Link website. Full details are listed below and on our 7th Generation Online Competitions
page which will be updated as new tournaments are announced.
Pokémon Japan Championships 2019 Qualifying (ポケモンジャパンチャンピオンシップス2019予選)
Registration Period: April 4th, 2019 through April 19th 2019, at 8:59 JST.
Tournament Period: Friday, April 19th, 2019, at 9:00 JST, through Monday, April 22nd, 2019, at 8:59 UTC.
Ranking Results Announcement: May 14th, 2019
Compatible Games: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
Battle Type: Double Battle
Banned Pokémon: • Eligible Pokémon are restricted to National Pokédex No. 001 through 807, excluding Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, and Ash-Greninja.
• You can register no more than two of the following Pokémon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma.
• Only Pokémon caught in Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, or born from an egg can participate.
Entry Gift: Qualified participants will receive a Shiny Tapu Fini. To qualify, eligible players must complete at least three battles.
|A qualificiation tournament for Japanese National Championships tournament.
|• 4 to 6 Pokémon from level 1 to 100 can be registered. All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 7-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon to battle with.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player’s selections have not been made by the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 times per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 9:00 JST.
This post was last edited 19 Mar 2019 08:17 PM by Sunain