A new news article has been posted!
DeNA has announced a Special Rally will take place from September 22nd, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. until September 29th, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. where players of Pokémon Masters EX can obtain amazing rewards such as Strike Move Candy Coins and Support Move Candy Coins! Also, more details of the upcoming September 2020 major update have been announced.
Special Rally Under Way! The following Special Rally is beginning today! You can complete different missions depending on the amount of stamina you use and obtain amazing rewards such as Strike Move Candy Coins and Support Move Candy Coins!
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
September 22, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. - September 29, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Special log-in bonus under way
A log-in bonus will be held, enabling you to obtain a total of 700 non-paid gems.
- Day 1: Gems ×100
- Day 2: Gems ×100
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Gems ×100
- Day 5: Gems ×100
- Day 6: Gems ×100
- Day 7: Gems ×100
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 7 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m. If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We are planning to make the following changes to the stamina system with update Ver. 2.1.0, scheduled for late September 2020. The amount of stamina required for the following types of Sync Orb Area battles will be unified to 10.
- Sync Orb Drill (Hard)
- Sync Orb Drill (Very Hard)
Note: These changes will be reflected at the same time as the update to Ver. 2.1.0. The following changes will be made to the replenishment of stamina by using gems.
- Stamina can be replenished a maximum of 10 times and will always consume 40 gems.
Note: These changes will be reflected as of September 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m.
- The content is subject to change without notice.