23 Feb 2021 09:26 AM
Joined:31 Dec 1969
A new news article has been posted!
Pokémon Center Singapore has announced how patrons can buy Pokémon TCG: Shining Fates products which are launching at the Pokémon Center Singapore on February 19th, 2021. Many of these restrictions are in place due to the surging popularity of the Pokémon TCG worldwide and to comply with local COVID-19 heath and safety procedures.
Important NoticeAttention to all Trainers! As Pokémon TCG: Shining Fates products are launching at Pokémon Center Singapore tomorrow, please take note of the following queue guide and regulations:
How to queue
1) Queue for purchase ticket collection will open at 7:00 AM SGT, Friday on 19th February 2021.
2) Guests are to form an orderly line along with a 1-meter distance between each other to receive purchase tickets for their product of choice.
3) After the collection of purchase tickets, guests are encouraged to leave the queue and return during operational hours to make their purchase.
4) Guests may proceed straight to the cashier to process their purchase during store operating hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM SGT on Friday, 19th February 2021.
5) Physical tickets must be presented to the staff for the purchase.
※ To comply with safe distancing measures in the mall, no queues will be allowed before 7:00 AM SGT, Friday on 19th February 2021.
※ Please do not queue before 7:00 AM.
※ Queue for purchase ticket collection will close once all tickets have been distributed. Continued queuing before the store opens will not be allowed.
※ Tickets for purchase of each product will be distributed to the guests, subject to the limited quantity available, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
※ Guests will be able to choose the product of their choice, each guest limited to the purchase of 1 piece per product.
※ Each ticket allows the purchase of 1 piece of stated product, and physical tickets must be presented in-store within the stipulated period.
※ Tickets will not be returned after purchase
※ Tickets shown outside of the stipulated period will be deemed invalid and forfeited.
※ Guests must be physically present in the queue to be able to collect the tickets. No collection on behalf or proxy queuing will be allowed.
Purchase Tickets Terms & Conditions
* This ticket guarantees the purchase and purchase quantity of the stated items listed above.
* This ticket is strictly valid for 1 transaction of the product listed above.
* This ticket is limited to 1 per guest, guests that are found to be in possession of 2 of the same ticket will be refused the sales of the specific product, and the tickets will be deemed invalid and will be collected back.
* Tickets found to be torn, or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced, duplicated, or otherwise tampered with will be considered invalid, and will be collected back.
* This ticket is only valid for the date 19 February 2021, from 10 am - 10 pm, in the event the ticket is presented for purchase outside of the stated time, it will be deemed invalid.
* No exchange of the ticket type is allowed upon issuing of the ticket.
* No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be accepted.
* Sales of Pokémon Trading Card Game: Shining Fates products start on 19 February 2021, Friday at 10 am.
* This ticket is to be handed over to Pokémon Center Singapore Staffs upon purchase of Pokémon Trading Card Game: Shining Fates.
* Guests will not be allowed to collect additional tickets on behalf of other guests.
* In the event of lost tickets, we will not be able to reissue the ticket.
* We seek your cooperation when given instructions by our staff.
* Pokémon Center Singapore reserves the right to refuse admission/evict any guest(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to our staff or security personnel.