Pokémon GO Fest 2020: Upcoming makeup event for players who purchased a ticket
Niantic has announced that a makeup event for players who purchased a Pokémon GO Fest 2020 ticket will take place on August 16th, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time.
Date + Time
Pokémon GO Fest 2020: Upcoming makeup event for players who purchased a ticketTrainers, Due to technical issues that occurred during some of the Pokémon GO Fest 2020 habitat blocks, we’re holding a global makeup event on August 16, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time. During this makeup event, some Pokémon featured during Pokémon GO Fest 2020 will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Note that this makeup event will be available only to players who purchased a Pokémon GO Fest 2020 ticket.
- Pokémon featured during the Pokémon GO Fest 2020 Fire, Water, and Friendship habitat hours will be appearing in the wild. Incense will be more effective at attracting the featured Pokémon, and certain featured Pokémon will appear only when attracted by Incense, so be sure to use Incense to encounter all sorts of Pokémon!
- There’ll be a special free box featuring two Incense and two Remote Raid Passes. Please note that players can claim this box only if they have fewer than three Remote Raid Passes in their Item Bag.
- Gifts opened during the event can contain Rare Candies.
- Incense activated during the event will last for one hour.
Date + Time
- Sunday, August 16, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time, wherever players who purchased a Pokémon GO Fest 2020 ticket are in the world. Three different habitats will be featured during this event, each lasting for one hour.
- 11:00 a.m.: Fire
- 12:00 p.m.: Water
- 1:00 p.m.: Friendship