Pokémon Masters EX - Gladion Spotlight Scout + Present
DeNA has announced that the Gladion Spotlight Scout + Present event will take place from September 13th, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. until September 30th, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. in Pokémon Masters EX.
Gladion Spotlight Scout + PresentIncreased chance to scout newly released Gladion & Silvally! Gladion Spotlight Scout + Present under way! Featuring 5★ Gladion & Silvally! Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs. We are also giving away Tech Move Candy Coin ×1 as a present with your first Sync Pair Scout ×11! 5★ Gladion & Silvally will be released with their sync grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this spotlight.
About Gladion & SilvallyThis skilled Trainer from Alola has a partner that can change its type to always maintain the upper hand!
Current IssueThe following issue is currently occurring in the game: After using a move that changes the user's appearance, performing specific actions allows for sync moves to be used consecutively. We have also confirmed that this issue occurs when using Gladion & Silvally’s My Mind’s Made Up! This issue will be fixed in the update to Ver. 2.1.0 scheduled for late September. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Handy in the Story Event!You can efficiently obtain travel tokens to be used in the coinciding Story Event Family Ties by taking on battles with Gladion & Silvally on your team! You can team up with Gladion & Silvally to get the upper hand in the event! Check out the upcoming news about Story Event: Family Ties for more information!
First-time Only Bonus Present! Sync Pair Scout ×11You will get the item below as a present when using the Sync Pair Scout ×11 for the first time during this sync pair scout!
- Tech Move Candy Coin ×1
Date/TimeSeptember 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. - September 30, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- The sync pairs featured in this sync pair scout may also appear in future sync pair scouts.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear as well.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: A Friendly New Rival (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The present obtainable from the First-time Only Bonus Present! Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the second Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- The present will be sent to your Present Box.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.