Pokémon Masters Update 2.36.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
. The voice actors
from this patch have also been indexed and added to our Staff database
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.36.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Update Details - About the New EX Role Feature
A new EX Role tab has been added to the Sync Pair upgrade options. By unlocking an EX Role, in addition to the Sync Pair gaining stat boosts, additional effects based on the Sync Pair’s EX Role will be added to their Sync Move when raised to 6★ EX.
We plan to release additional Sync Pairs that can unlock an EX Role in the future. Please see the upcoming EX Role notification for more information.
- You will be able to invite Leaf to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: August 29, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Leaf once you have teamed up with 5★ Leaf & Eevee.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- Changed the background of the Trainer Lodge.
- The Team Rocket Style will be added to redecorate the Lodge Exchange from the following date/time. Scheduled Date/Time: September 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: To unlock the Team Rocket Style, you must complete the Final Chapter of the Villain Arc.
- Starting from August 27, 2023 at 11:00 p.m., the Sync Pairs that are available in the following Scout will be updated.
5★-Guaranteed Ticket Scout
5★-Guaranteed Unova Ticket Scout
5★-Guaranteed Sinnoh Ticket Scout
5★-Guaranteed Hoenn Ticket Scout
5★-Guaranteed Kalos Ticket Scout
5★-Guaranteed Galar Ticket Scout
Note: In conjunction with the above, an end period will be temporarily displayed for the Scout, but you will still be able to use your Tickets even after the period has ended.
- Made the Rise to 6★ EX with Rosa! Rally available on a regular basis.
- Starting from August 27, 2023 at 11:00 p.m., the contents of the Professor Oak & Mew Special Missions will be changed, and the Missions will be made available on a regular basis going forward.
Note: Check the Mission Bingo screen for more information.
- Starting from August 27, 2023 at 11:00 p.m., the daily mission content will be updated. In conjunction with this update, you will be able to earn daily tickets that can be exchanged for various items.
Note: To exchange items, go to the Exchange Items menu in the Shop screen, then look for the General tab.
- A new difficulty level will be added to the Daily Region Rotation.
Note: In the new difficulty level, you can earn Roll Cake Coins that can be exchanged for the Roll Cakes which is used to unlock a Sync Pair’s EX Role.
Note: We have also changed the display of the end date/time from a regional transition one to a daily one.
Note: To exchange for Roll Cakes, go to the Exchange Items menu in the Shop screen, then look for the General tab.
Note: The new difficulty level is scheduled to be added to the Daily Region Rotation from September 2, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: August 24, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.