Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl 189 - Best Wishe...
Thread Posts
26 Aug 2010 06:42 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
picThe latest episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl 189 - Sinnoh League Semifinal! Darkrai Appears!! (シンオウリーグ準決勝!ダークライ登場!!) aired on Thursday in Japan.

Satoshi faces off against Takuto in the semi-final round of the Sinnoh League. For this round its a full 6 on 6 battle, but Takuto's Darkrai is undefeated. Who will win the match and proceed to the next round of the Sinnoh League?!

Characters and Pictures from this episode have been added to the episode guide. You can also comment and discuss this episode on the forum. Also be sure to rate this and other episodes in the episode guide.

Best Wishes Official Website

The official TV Tokyo Pocket Monsters Best Wishes website has launched. The site features biographies of the new characters and teaser videos showcasing the new Pokémon. The series will begin on Thursday, September 23rd at 6:59 on TV Tokyo.
26 Aug 2010 11:18 AM
LOL, no Brock. After 13 years they finally replaced him again.

I suppose Dento will be more successful than Tracey was.
28 Aug 2010 11:49 AM
The episode was quite good, specially when it comes to drawing and 'movements' of the camera. But I found it horrible the ending Ash had in the sinnoh league... I think there are positives and negatives opinions about this episode for me, I still don't figure out whether the positives are over the negatives ones... I wonder if the Trainer Ash battled had an Arceus and besides that, captured with a pokeball. U_________U".... But it's OK, looking forward to the farewell of Hikari, I'll cry my eyes out T__________T" I can already see that happening LOL ... and let Best Wish comes :)
30 Aug 2010 06:36 AM
Ash loses le, but i hope he can compete and win the league in the isshu region.
24 Sep 2010 05:23 PM
Quote From: ForumBot
The latest episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl 189 - Sinnoh League Semifinal! Darkrai Appears!! (シンオウリーグ準決勝!ダークライ登場!!) aired on Thursday in Japan.

Satoshi faces off against Takuto in the semi-final round of the Sinnoh League. For this round its a full 6 on 6 battle, but Takuto's Darkrai is undefeated. Who will win the match and proceed to the next round of the Sinnoh League?!

Characters and Pictures from this episode have been added to the episode guide. You can also comment and discuss this episode on the forum. Also be sure to rate this and other episodes in the episode guide.

Best Wishes Official Website
The official TV Tokyo Pocket Monsters Best Wishes website has launched. The site features biographies of the new characters and teaser videos showcasing the new Pokémon. The series will begin on Thursday, September 23rd at 6:59 on TV Tokyo.

Did they take the videos off the site? Because I can't find them.