Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Movie 20 Website Updates with Info on Movie-Relate...
Thread Posts
05 Aug 2017 03:05 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
The official Pokémon movie website has updated. Translations follow:

Events Commemorating the Premiere of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!" Will Be Held at Yokohama World Porters!

We will hold the street event "The Not-Just-Pikachu Pikachu Outbreak-chu!" in the Yokohama Minato Mirai area this year as well! During the event, more than 1500 of the well known Pikachu will appear in the Minato Mirai area!

During this period, we will hold several events commemorating the premiere of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!" at Yokohama World Porters!

The Pikachu stage show "Island Carnival"
Held 4 times a day every day (each show lasts about 20 minutes)

Times: Wednesday August 9th through Tuesday August 15th at 12:30 am, 1:50pm, 3:10pm and 4:30pm
Location: A special stage next to the Floor 2 front gate leading to the railroad

A celebration of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!"'s premiere!
We'll be holding a keyword rally where you have to search for the Pikachu hidden inside the shopping center. Are you able to find all the Pikachu hidden there and discover the keyword? If you successfully give us the answer, you'll receive an original coaster!

Times: Wednesday August 9th through Tuesday August 15th

Masked Pikachu appears at the Namco arcade!

Times: Friday August 11th through Sunday August 13th
Location: Namco/Eggnam on Floor 5 *contact the arcade for further information

Pikachu will greet everyone in the theater before the movie starts during this period!
Meet Pikachu at the theater!

Times: Wednesday August 9th through Tuesday August 15th
*Please contact the theater for screening times and details on the event.

And there's more! "Café 35mm" on Floor 7 gets remodeled for a limited period!!
Make sure to enjoy this specially decorated café!!
Everyone that order something at the "Satoshi and Pikachu's I Choose You! Café" will receive a special shopping bag!

*The bags are limited and will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis.
*The café does not have any special menu items.

The official Yokohama World Porters website:
http://www.yim.co.jp/
*All imagery is for illustrative purposes only.
*All schedules and event content is subject to change.

©Nintendo/Creatures/GAME FREAK/TV Tokyo/ShoPro/JR Kikaku ©Pokémon ©2017 Pikachu Project
©2017 Pokémon. ©1995-2017 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc. Pocket Monsters, ポケモン and Pokémon are registered trademarks of Nintendo/Creatures/Game Freak
©2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Pocket Monsters, ポケモン, Pokémon, ポッ拳 and POKKÉN TOURNAMENT are registered trademarks of Nintendo/Creatures/Game Freak

Source: http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/news/?p=3086