Home / Forums / News/Current Events / 25th ANNIVERSARY Pikachu Cards
Thread Posts
14 Jul 2021 01:31 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots

The expansion pack 25th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION, the 25th ANNIVERSARY GOLDEN BOX and Promo Card Pack 25th ANNIVERSARY edition will contain various kinds of Pikachu cards! Here's a look at all the cute and cool Pikachu cards! Some of the cards are reprints from older cards with a 25th Anniversary stamp on the card to commemorate this occasion.

image image
It's a reproduction of the illustration from the first Pokémon Card Game Expansion Pack, released in 1996! The new Pikachu V is here too! He looks so cute running around!

image image
Surfing Pikachu is now available as a Pokémon V card! It's so refreshing to see it riding the waves! Pikachu Flying is now available as a Pokémon V card! He looks so cute flying in the sky with a balloon!

image image
The beautiful, gorgeous, and cool Pikachu V card is now available in a special, glittering gold color scheme!
Volt Tackle: 210 damage. This Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.
One of the coolest shots we've ever seen of Pikachu unleashing an Electric Shock!

image image
Pikachu VMAX in the Gigantamax form is also included in the deck! Look at the dignified expression on Pikachu's face! Pretty cool to see him doing it in battle!

You can fill in the blank with your name! Let's celebrate your birthday with Pikachu!

New Pikachu V-UNION!

The expansion pack 25th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION will include a new Pikachu V-UNION card. 25 illustrators have drawn this special card featuring a variety of Pikachu! We've got special comments from the 25 illustrators who drew the Pikachu V-UNION cards, telling us what they thought of the illustrations! Some of the comments will be posted at a later time.

pic

image image 5ban Graphics - Full of energy, strong and cool! That's the aspect of Pikachu that I wanted to express in my work. There are many unique Pikachu on the card, so I hope you find your favorite one. We are a team, and I hope that each of us will continue to create card illustrations that convey the charm of Pokémon to the fullest. I am very honored to be able to participate in such a cherished project. Thank you very much.

5ban Graphics先生 - 元気いっぱいで強くてカッコイイ!そんなピカチュウの一面が表現できたらと思いながら制作しました。カードにはたくさんの個性溢れるピカチュウがいるので、お気に入りのピカチュウを見つけて欲しいです。私達はチームですが、これからも各々がポケモンの魅力を最大限に伝えられるようなカードイラストを作っていきたいと思っております。このような貴重な企画に参加できて、とても光栄です。ありがとうございました。

image image Taira Akitsu - I was happy to be able to participate in the illustration of the 25th anniversary card, and I enjoyed drawing it. I drew several rough illustrations of Pikachu as I thought of them, but in the end, the first one I drew, which I hoped would show Pikachu's innocence and vigor, was chosen. Looking back, I was also impressed by the illustration of Ghos (S1W). It was one of the first cards I drew. I love the way he looks with his tongue hanging out.

秋津たいら先生 - 25周年のアニバーサリーなカードのイラストに参加できる事が嬉しくて楽しみながら描きました。思いつくままにいくつかのピカチュウのラフを描きましたが、結果的に天真爛漫で快活なピカチュウの様子が描ければと思って描いた最初の1枚が採用されました。過去を振り返るとゴース(S1W)のイラストも印象に残っています。自分が担当したカードの中では最初の方に描いたものです。ベロを出した姿がお気に入りです。

image image Mitsuhiro Arita - I am very happy to have my illustration placed in the center of so many Pikachu in the Pikachu V-UNION. When I started working as an illustrator for Pokémon Cards, I never imagined the 25th anniversary. I've been involved in many products so far, and it's also impressive that I've been able to draw almost all the cards and packages that appear in promotions for TAG TEAM. Thank you very much for your support.

有田満弘先生 - ピカチュウV-UNIONでは、たくさんのピカチュウたちの中心に自分のイラストを配置していただけて大変恐縮です。ポケモンカードでイラストレーターとして仕事を始めた時は25周年など想像すらしていませんでした。これまでたくさんの商品に携わらせていただき、TAG TEAMではプロモーションに登場するほとんどすべてのカードやパッケージを描き切ったことも印象深いです。いつも応援いただきありがとうございます。

image image Akira Egawa - We have walked together on Pikachu's journey for 25 years. It's not just a fun and beautiful journey, it's a journey that has many struggles and battles, but even though they are hurt, they rise up again and again to scatter beautiful flowers of lightning. I drew this with this in mind. The Pokémon depicted on the cards have their own unique stories, and the memories of their days are etched on them without fading over the years. The cards in the commemorative file that my parents bought me a long time ago still make me smile and feels attractive with its beautiful shine.

江川あきら先生 - 25年の間共に歩んだピカチュウの旅路。それは楽しく綺麗なだけではなく、多くの葛藤や戦いを背負い、しかし傷ついても何度でも立ち上がり美しい雷の花を散らす旅路。そんな思いを込め描きました。カードに描かれたポケモン達は個性豊かにストーリーを持ち、月日を経ても色あせず日々の思い出をそこに刻んでいます。昔、両親に買ってもらった記念ファイルのカードも、今もなお綺麗な輝きで私を笑顔にし、魅力的に感じさせるのです。

image image kawayoo - Pikachu has a deep sense of cuteness that can be accepted no matter how you draw it, and this time I drew Pikachu V-UNION without too much hesitation, taking into account the freedom of the illustration, which is a collection of Pikachu of various styles. Whenever I draw, I always try to make the Pokémon have a sense of presence, but I also try to make the best use of the simple design and that makes Pokémon so good.

川洋先生 - ピカチュウはどう描いても大抵受け止めてもらえる懐の深い可愛さがあり、また今回のピカチュウV-UNIONは色々な画風のピカチュウが集合するイラストという自由さも踏まえて、あまり気負わず描かせて頂きました。制作の際はいつも、ポケモンに存在感が出るよう意識していますが、ポケモンの良さであるシンプルなデザイン部分も同時に活かす事を考えつつ描いています。

image image Naoyo Kimura - I feel that there is an unique difficulty in drawing Pikachu. I was happy to be able to participate in this project. Congratulations on the 25th anniversary of Pokémon cards. I feel that Pokémon cards have a depth and breadth that allows for a variety of ways to enjoy the game and the cards themselves. I hope that they will continue to be loved for a long time to come.

木村直代先生 - ピカチュウ描くのには独特の難しさがある気がしてます。参加させていただけて幸せでした。ポケモンカード25周年おめでとうございます。ポケモンカードには、ゲームにもカード自体にも多様な楽しみ方を受け入れてくれる懐の広さ深さがあると感じます。これからも長く愛されていってほしいと願っております。

image image kirisAki - I've drawn Pikachu on cards several times before, but for this Pikachu V-UNION, I was allowed to express my personality to the fullest, so I decided to express the Pikachu I'd like to live with. Please enjoy this chubby Pikachu!

きりさき先生 - ピカチュウは今までもカードで何回か描かせていただいたのですが、今回のピカチュウV-UNIONでは思いっきり個性を出してもよいとの事で「自分が一緒に生活したいピカチュウ」をそのまま表現しました。ぽてぽてもっちりしたピカチュウ、ぜひ見つけてあげてください!

image image Tomokazu Komiya - Pikachu has been standing in the spotlight for a long time. The pressure and fatigue must be unimaginable. However, he continues as usual today without letting us feel the slightest bit of it. This momentum is depicted in Pikachu V-UNION. What kind of feelings do Pokémon have in their lives? Are they happy, painful, or sad? I want to depict their honest inner expressions, not the faces they show on the outside. I always have such thoughts in mind when I draw illustrations.

こみやトモカズ先生 - 長い間中心に立ち続けるピカチュウ。凄まじいプレッシャーと疲労感、想像を絶するものがあるはず。しかし微塵も感じさせずに今日もいつも通りであり続ける。その勢いをピカチュウV-UNIONで描きました。ポケモン達がどんな思いで生きているのか。楽しいのか、辛いのか、悲しいのか。でも表で見せる顔ではなく、より素直な内面の表情を描きたい。イラストを描くときは常にそんな思いを持っています。

image image Kouki Saitou - Celebrating - 25 years of POKECARD! I was honored and nervous to be selected as one of the artists for this Pikachu V-UNION. Looking back on my past work, I was inspired by the kabuki safety video I saw on the plane on the way to the official Pokémon Card autograph session in Taiwan, and I did some rough work on the Gaogaen (SD) illustration during my business trip which I have fond memories of.

斉藤コーキ先生 - 祝•ポケカ25周年!!今回のピカチュウV-UNIONの担当作家の一人に選出していただけたのが光栄で緊張しました。スペースが限られている事もあり、普段よりも頭身低めの幼さが残るピカチュウになっちゃいました(笑)過去の仕事を振り返ると、台湾で行われたポケモンカード公式サイン会に向かう機内で観た安全ビデオの「歌舞伎」にインスパイアされ、出張中にラフ作業をしたガオガエン(SD)のイラストが思い出深いです。

image image Sanosuke Sakuma - 25 artists drawing 25 Pikachu for the 25th anniversary is too much fun~! I'm too happy~! I'm so happy to be able to draw Pikachu! I'm so happy! Every time I try to provide illustrations that can represent what the fans' "likes!" I hope this card will also be a fun and happy card for everyone who gets it!

佐久間さのすけ先生 - 25周年記念に25人の作家が25匹のピカチュウを描くなんて、楽しすぎる~!嬉しすぎる~!ということで、ピカチュウに全身で「楽しい~!嬉しい~!」の気持ちを表現してもらいました。ファンの「好き!」を代弁できるようなイラストを提供できるよう毎回意識していますので、このカードも手にする皆さんにとって、楽しくて嬉しいカードになるよう願っています!

image image Narumi Sato - I was very happy to be able to participate in this special card commemorating the 25th anniversary. I've always loved drawing Pokémon, but I think Pikachu is my favorite and the one I drew the most. I wanted to draw the best Pikachu I could draw now, including my feelings from my childhood. I hope you will try to find your favorite Pikachu.

さとうなるみ先生 - 25周年を記念する特別なカードに参加することができ、とても嬉しかったです。昔からポケモンを描くのが好きでしたが、中でも一番多く描いたのは、やはり大好きなピカチュウだったと思います。そんな小さい頃からの思いも込めて、今描ける最高のピカチュウを描きたいと思いました。イラストレーターさんそれぞれの思いのこもった個性的なピカチュウ達、ぜひ自分のお気に入りのピカチュウを探してみて下さい。

image image SUI - When I draw illustrations, I usually try to give them a warm, hand-drawn feel even though they are digital. In Pikachu V-UNION, I tried to bring out a smiling, cute Pikachu to the fullest. The puckered cheeks are the key.

SUI先生 - 普段からイラストを描く際に、デジタルだけど温かみのある手描き感が出せるように意識して制作しています。ピカチュウV-UNIONでは、にっこり可愛いピカチュウ!を思いっきり前面に出してみました。プクプクほっぺが決め手です。

image image sowsow - For this Pikachu, I tried to express the feeling of wanting to touch his cheeks. I drew it in my own way, with respect for Pokemon cards. When I draw, I try to create a picture that the person holding it can imagine and enjoy. For example, the Nyarmar I drew in the past has an atmosphere like a page from a picture book, and I love it because of the "Caturday" move. One of the charms of Pokécard is that you can enjoy illustrations of various scenes, not just battles!

sowsow先生 - 今回のピカチュウは、思わずほっぺを触りたくなる感じを表現してみました。ポケモンカードへのリスペクトを大切に、楽しく自分らしく描きました!作画の際は手に取った方が色々と想像して楽しめる絵にしようと心がけています。例えば過去に描いたニャルマーは「ねこびより」というワザ名も相まって、絵本の1ページのような雰囲気になりお気に入りです。バトルだけでなく様々なシーンのイラストが楽しめるのもポケカの魅力ですね!

image image Miki Tanaka - This is the first time I've drawn Pikachu for a Pokémon card, so I'm honored to be asked to work on this project. So, what should the pose be? I asked my family to pose one by one, and this pose was done by my oldest son, who is in middle school. It is a parent-child collaboration Pikachu!

田中未樹先生 - ポケモンカードとしてはピカチュウを描くのは初めてなので今回の企画に声を掛けて頂き、光栄です。さてポーズをどうしよう?と思い、我が子に「ピカチュウがしそうな可愛いポーズをしてみて」と声をかけ、兄弟に一つずつポーズを取ってもらい、採用されたのが中学生の長男のこのポーズです。親子合作のピカチュウです!

image image Yuu Nishida - I was so honored and happy to be able to draw Pikachu, and with such wonderful people! I thought Pikachu would be happy to see everyone around him, but to be honest, I was so nervous that I kept my Pikachu plushie by my side, saying, "Let's work together, Pikachu...!" Speaking of nervousness, I remember the first time I drew the character "Momi" for a job and the first time I drew a character SR card, and I was so nervous when it was released. (Every time.)

西田ユウ先生 - まさかピカチュウを描くことができるなんて、しかも素敵な皆様と共に!?と光栄で嬉しかったです。ピカチュウも周りを見て嬉しい楽しい気持ちなのかな…と思いながら描きつつ、正直ド緊張していて「一緒に頑張ろうねピカチュウ…!」とピカチュウぬいぐるみを傍に置いていました。緊張と言えば、初めてお仕事として描いた&人物SRカードの「モミ」は悩みながら描き、発売日にはドキドキしたのも覚えています。(毎回ですが)

image image Kagemaru Himeno - Wow! So many Pikachu all in one place! I wonder what kind of Pikachu we'll meet in the future? Will it have more friends? Let's set out for the next battle! I keep this thought in my mind as I continue to draw illustrations: "For every Pokémon, there is always someone who loves it."

姫野かげまる先生 - わあ!あんなピカチュウやこんなピカチュウが大集合!この先、どんなピカチュウに出会えるかな?仲間はたくさん増えるかな?さあ、次のバトルめざして旅立とう!!“どのポケモンにも必ずそのポケモンが大好きなかたがいる”それをずっと胸に思いながらイラストを描き続けています。

image image Masakazu Fukuda - In the illustration of Pikachu V-UNION, I tried to express the joy of the 25th anniversary with all my might! That's how I feel. I think the appeal of Pokémon cards can be summed up in the individuality and diversity of ideas of the illustrators, which are fun to look at. You can see various new depictions based on the Pokémon overview, so there is always something to discover and enjoy.

福田正和先生 - ピカチュウV-UNIONのイラストは、25周年の喜びを全身で目一杯表してみました!という感じです。ポケモンカードの魅力は、眺めているだけで楽しいイラストレーターの皆さんの個性と発想の多様性、これに尽きると思います。ポケモンの世界観を軸にいろんな新しい景色が見られるので、常に発見があって楽しいです。

Source: https://www.pokemon-card.com/ex/25th/pikachu/
Last edited 14 Jul 2021 07:21 PM by ForumBot