Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Forum Posts: 2603
A new news article has been posted!
The 2018 International Challenge November
online competition for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
has been announced on the Pokémon Global Link website. Full details are listed below and on our 7th Generation Online Competitions
page which will be updated as new tournaments are announced.
2018 International Challenge November
Registration Period: Tuesday, November 20th, 2018, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, November 29th, 2018 at 23:59 UTC
Tournament Period: Friday, November 30th, 2018 at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 at 23:59 UTC
Ranking Results Announcement: November 2018
Compatible Games: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
Battle Type: Double Battle
Banned Pokémon: National Pokédex No. 001 through 807 are eligible, excluding Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora and Ash-Greninja. You can register no more than two of the following Pokémon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma. No two Pokémon on your team may have the same National Pokédex number.Rayquaza may not know the move Dragon Ascent. Eligible Pokémon are restricted to those that you caught, hatched from Eggs, or received as a Mystery Gift in Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Ultra Sun, or Pokémon Ultra Moon.
Entry Gift: Qualified participants will be eligible to earn Championship Points. All qualified participants will also receive a Shiny Tapu Lele.
|Battle in the 2018 International Challenge November Online Competition, where players can earn Championship Points toward the 2019 Pokémon World Championships. All qualified participants will also receive a Shiny Tapu Lele for their game.
This fun competition will use the regulations from the Sun Series, the first of three formats in the 2019 Championship Series Season. Pokémon throughout the National Pokédex—including a limited number of the most powerful Legendary Pokémon—are permitted in battle. Importantly, Z-Crystals, Mega Stones, the Blue Orb, and the Red Orb are not permitted as held items. Also, Rayquaza may not know the move Dragon Ascent.
|• Items are allowed, but Trainers may not have duplicate items in their Battle Team.
• Z-Crystals and Mega Stones are not permitted.
• Blue Orb and Red Orb items are not permitted.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 7-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon to battle with.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player’s selections have not been made by the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 times per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.