A new news article has been posted!
DeNA has announced that the Mallow Spotlight Scout will take place from January 20th, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. until February 3rd, 2021 at 9:59 p.m. in Pokémon Masters EX.
Mallow Spotlight Scout
Increased chance to scout newly released Mallow & Tsareena! Mallow Spotlight Scout Under Way! Featuring 5★ Mallow & Tsareena! Plus, the Sync Pair Scout ×11 and Sync Pair Scout ×6 will both be available with presents! 5★ Mallow & Tsareena will be released with their sync grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this sync pair scout.
About Mallow & Tsareena
This Trial Captain from Alola confuses her opponents before going on the offensive with Grass-type attacks!
Sync Pair Scout ×11 + Present
You can receive the following items as presents according to the number of times you use the Sync Pair Scout ×11!
Sync Pair Scout ×6 + Present
The Sync Pair Scout ×6 is available using paid Gems only. You can receive the following items as presents according to the number of times you use the scout! Note: You may only use the Sync Pair Scout ×6 a total of 3 times.
January 20, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. - February 3, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
- The Sync Pair Scout ×6 requires paid Gems.
- You cannot gain scout points from the Sync Pair Scout ×6.
- Once the Sync Pair Scout ×6 has been used 3 times, it will no longer appear on the Sync Pair Scout selection screen.
- The present that comes with the Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the 4th Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day. Reset Time: 10:00 p.m. Note: There are no discounted versions of the Sync Pair Scout ×6.
- The sync pairs featured in this sync pair scout may also appear in future sync pair scouts.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear as well.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: A Friendly New Rival (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
Blissful Bonanza! under way! Blissful Bonanza! starts January 20, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.!
January 20, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. - January 28, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
Throughout the event period, you can challenge this event battle once a day. You can obtain the following 3 tickets at random from the event battles.
- Happy Ticket
- Joy Ticket
- Bliss Ticket
You can exchange the tickets you obtain for items. The Exchange Items menu has several useful items, such as 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, Lucky Scrolls, and Lucky Cookies. A special battle featuring Happiny and Chansey will be available during the following time periods.
- Day 5: January 24, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. - January 25, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
- Day 8: January 27, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. - January 28, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
You can obtain the following rewards for completing this special battle.
- Happy Ticket ×15
- Joy Ticket ×10
- Bliss Ticket ×5
Note: Other battle rewards will be the same as those in the daily battles.
You can obtain Gems as first-time rewards for each battle and a total of 1000 Gems if you complete all of the battles during the event. Don't forget to complete them each day!
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the exchange period for the tickets obtained in this event ends, leftover tickets will be converted into coins (10 coins per ticket) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.