Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Nintendo Switch Online - My Nintendo Platinum Poin...
Thread Posts
18 Nov 2022 09:25 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots

Nintendo Switch Online members can now redeem their My Nintendo Platinum Points to collect icons from Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet. Icon elements will be refreshed each week until 12/25 at 5PM PT. Games sold separately unless otherwise noted.

Which will you choose with icon elements inspired by Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet for a limited time!

Time to refresh your user icon? Redeem your My Nintendo™ Platinum Points for exclusive rewards, including icon elements you can use to create a new look for your user icon!

Available until 12/25 at 4:59 p.m. PT

Icon elements featuring Pokémon™ Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are available now through 12/25 at 4:59 p.m. PT.

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet

Explore a wide-open world at your own pace, battle and try to catch wild Pokémon, and encounter the Legendary Pokémon Koraidon in the Pokémon Scarlet game and Miraidon in the Pokémon Violet game. Which will you choose? Check out the game's official website. Check in so you don't miss out!

Icon elements are refreshed each week, so be sure to check the Nintendo Switch Online app on your Nintendo Switch system so you don’t miss any!

Source: https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/which-will-you-choose-with-icon-elements-inspired-by-pokemon-scarlet-and-pokemon-violet-for-a-limited-time/