Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pocket Monsters 2023 Anime - March 24th, 2023 - Ne...
Thread Posts
26 Mar 2023 02:44 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
New information on the new series of the popular anime Pocket Monsters (airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, officially abbreviated "Anipoke"), which will be broadcast starting with a 1 hour special on April 14th, 2023, has been revealed.

In a newly released trailer, we can see Liko and Nyahoja's meeting and battle scenes, as well as our first look at how the mysterious pendant related to Liko shines. In addition, we learned the objective of Pokémon Professor Friede and Captain Pikachu's Rising Volt Tacklers, as well as the dream of Roy, the other protagonist holding a strange monster ball, and got to see Hogator in action for the first time.

We could also see the Duckling Pokémon Kuwassu standing next to the popular online streamer Gurumin, as well as a tense scene showing Amethyo's Explorers closing in on Liko's pendant.

The opening theme was also revealed for the first time: "Dokimeki Diary (asmi feat. Chinozo)" will be sung by asmi and produced by the unparalleled creator Chinozo, who's active in the online scene. This is a song that depicts Liko's adventurous spirit through pop music, made by a special unit created specifically for this show.

YouTube Clip - New Series Trailer 2

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KdHc6Pi9nE

image image

A comment from asmi:
When I think back to when I was in elementary school, when I had the anime, the video games and the plushies, yearning after a world filled with Pokémon, I can't think of a more gratifying future than the one I now have. Day by day, the slight anxiety I got when it was decided I would sing the theme song is gradually turning into confidence. And now, I'm convinced the only person that can sing this song is the person I am now, the one that can continue on, anxiety and all! It's a great pleasure to accompany you as we begin this new Pokémon anime story.
I sang this song with all my might so that it could give you a supportive push with a "Daijobu! Itterasshai!" whenever you get cold feet from here on. I want you all to believe in yourselves and enthusiastically set off on a journey, having a good sense of "Dokidoki" and "Tokimeki", words describing hearts pounding with excitement. May Dokimeki Diary forever resound in your ears!

A comment from Chinozo:
Hello. My name is Chinozo, and I'm the one who made the opening for the new Pokémon anime. Dokimeki Diary is a song that I filled, in my own way, with the utmost love for this series. I've loved Pokémon since I was little, and it still feels like a dream that they approached me about a theme song for it.
I really love each and every one of the Pokémon theme songs and can't put a number to how many lives they have saved. It's a true honor to get to work on a franchise I'm this emotionally attached to. Please enjoy the new Pokémon anime series!

Press Release (Japanese):

テレビ東京系で毎週金曜よる6時55分から放送中のテレビアニメ「ポケットモンスター」は、少女・リコと少年・ロイをW主人公として新シリーズ「ポケットモンスター」を4月14日(金)に1時間スペシャルで放送スタート。不思議で広大な「ポケットモンスター」の世界に飛び込むリコとロイの冒険を予感させる最新映像を初公開しました!

本日公開した映像では、リコとニャオハの出会いやバトルシーンのほか、リコと関係があるという不思議なペンダントが光り輝く瞬間を初公開! また、ポケモン博士・フリードとキャプテンピカチュウ率いるライジングボルテッカーズの目的や、「謎のモンスターボール」を手にするもう一人の主人公・ロイの夢も明かされ、動くホゲータの姿も初お披露となりました。さらに、人気動画配信者の「ぐるみん」の側には、「こがもポケモン」のクワッスの姿が! そして、アメジオ率いるエクスプローラーズがリコの持つペンダントに迫る緊張感漂うシーンも描かれ、怒涛の展開に目が離せません!

また、オープニングテーマも本日初公開!『「ドキメキダイアリー」 asmi
feat.Chinozo』を歌うのはasmi、プロデュースするのはネットシーンで活躍する稀代のクリエイター・Chinozo。本作の為に結成されたスペシャルユニットが贈る、リコの冒険心をポップに描いた楽曲に是非ご注目ください! その他、物語に登場するキャラクターやポケモンたちの新情報も解禁! 続報は今後のテレビアニメ「ポケットモンスター」をご覧ください。

asmiさん&Chinozoさんからコメント到着!

asmiasmi
アニメにゲームにぬいぐるみ。ポケモンのいる世界に憧れていた小学生の頃を思うと、こんなに悦ばしい未来はありません。 主題歌を歌うことが決まった当初に漠然と抱いていた不安は、日に日に自信に繋がることとなりました。今ではこの曲を歌えるのは、抱えた不安ごと歩みを進めていける今の自分しかいないという確信となっています。アニポケの新しい物語にご一緒出来ること、心から嬉しく思います。
これから始まる何かに足がすくむとき、この曲が「大丈夫!いってらっしゃい!」と背中を押せるように全力で歌いました。 ''ドキドキ''と''ときめき''に敏感に、自分を信じて張り切って旅に出てほしいと思っています。そこにいつもドキメキダイアリーが鳴っていますように!

Chinozo
初めまして。このたびポケモン新アニメのオープニングを作らせていただきました、Chinozoと申します。「ドキメキダイアリー」、自分なりに本作品への最大限の想いを込めて書かせていただいた楽曲です。 小さい頃から大好きだったポケモン、さらにその主題歌のお話をいただいたことを今だに夢のように感じています。
ポケモンの主題歌がどれも本当に好きで、どれくらい人生を救われたか数え切れません。それくらい自分にとって思い入れがあり、そんな作品に携わらせていただき、本当に光栄です。 ポケモンアニメ新シリーズ、よろしくお願いします!
Last edited 26 Mar 2023 02:46 PM by ForumBot