Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Welcome to betasite.pocketmonsters.net
Thread Posts
23 Aug 2008 09:30 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Welcome to the new design of Pocketmonsters.net. The site is still under development as new features will be added to the site over time. With the general main site design done, we figured now would be a great time to launch the site.

We have a few features finished including a DVD database, a CD database and a lyrics database. As new information becomes available in these databases, they will be updated. We are currently working on an episode guide for the site which will include a lot more features and information.

We are always looking for people to help out with the site. If you are willing to help out, be sure to contact one of the staff.

We hope you enjoy the new site and we will be sure to inform you on changes and additions to the site as it progresses.
25 Aug 2008 03:41 AM
Hey guys,

I\'d love to help out. how can i?

I_D
25 Aug 2008 07:28 AM
Sunain Administrator
Let us know what areas of expertise you are good at: ie: the anime, tcg, the games, ect and we can start organizing tasks for people that are willing to help out.
25 Aug 2008 11:47 PM
I have expertise in the Animé, both raw and dubbed. Though i don\'t speak japanese, i can understand certain phrases. I do, however, speak french if that helps...

I am also an expert in the handheld games - owning all bar Platina/Platinum of course, and have played them for far too long. I enjoy all the tiny details - especially the Pokédex.

I am huge fan of the music, owning all the music from japan as well as the US and France. As well as that, I am a massive fan of the movies, not so much the pikachu shorts.

I have recently rejoined the SPPf as well, as Insidious_Dreamer.

If it matters, I also watch Naruto and Bleach and read both those manga - i haven\'t been able to find a source for the pocket monsters manga. And i have expertise in Photoshop.

Yours,
I_D

P.S. This was the only way I could fin to contact you guys, sorry if it was the wrong thing to do...
27 Jul 2009 11:35 PM
Hi, I\'m new to the site, and I was wondering if you guys needed any help with your subbing. I am a timer, and I was wondering if you guys needed help, and if you\'re interested in subbing the first season of Pokemon. I think fans would like to see the series subbed from the very beginning, and if you guys are interested, I\'d be willing to help! Of course, I can also help time the DP episodes, or anything else you guys decide to work on, I just think with the great effort you guys put into your episodes, it would be a good idea to sub it from the beginning. In fact, if you want, you could have a part of your team that works on the beginning episodes, and another part that works on the newer episodes. Of course, I\'m just blabbing on right now withthese random ideas, when I don\'t even know if you guys want my help yet, so I\'ll get back to my point.

I have experience using Aegisub, so I don\'t need to be taught how to do anything, and I have worked with other subbing groups before. Anyways, I hope you consider making me a part of your team. Thanks!

EDIT: Changed the first word because He11o wouldn\'t show up =)