Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 91: Saigo no Taishou fu! Pokémon Triathalon!!/O...
Thread Posts
28 Aug 2008 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Saigo no Taishou fu! Pokémon Triathalon!!/One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team/最後の大勝負!ポケモントライアスロン!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
28 Aug 2008 03:47 PM
Sunain Administrator
This episode was basically a rehash of 'The Flame Pokemon-athon' but with random Pokemon. I really don't see how this is learning anything at the school other than adapting to random Pokemon that they got. Overall the Pokemon School arc had great potential but ended up being a very lackluster set of episodes.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
28 Aug 2008 08:26 PM
JDS Administrator
Yeah, I find myself disappointed by this entire block of episodes, actually. In the end, they just felt like a cheap way to introduce another 'Masamune'-type character like in AG. Ash always needs that friendly rival, etc etc.
Administrator/Lead Programmer of pm.net
29 Aug 2008 05:17 AM
Tsubami Administrator
Some more music: When the instructors instructed the students what the course would look like, Route 27 played. Also, this marks the first time that the R/B/Y Gym Theme has been used since the Johto league (started playing directly after Jessie's Kabaurdon burrowed underground)

I thought the episode was really good actually. Magicarp, Kouhei, Spoink... :D
21 Mar 2010 05:22 PM
michan Administrator
Episode title in Swedish was added today.
Soure: TV4 Anytime
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!