Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 176: セミファイナル!決勝へ進むのは!?/Semi-Final! kesshou e su...
Thread Posts
14 Apr 2010 10:12 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: セミファイナル!決勝へ進むのは!?/Semi-Final! kesshou e susumu no ha!?. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
13 May 2010 03:25 PM
Sunain Administrator
The Nando vs Zoey battle was quite well done. I really enjoyed it as the music and effects were very good. It will be interesting to see who ends up winning the Grand Festival next week.
03 Oct 2010 08:21 PM
Sunain Administrator
The English dub made a pretty significant error in this episode by translating the wrong attack used by Zoey. They also took out what I thought was the funniest line in the entire episode, the "Oh my God!" line Melissa said in the Japanese version. Yet again, the English dub removes an English line that was in the Japanese version. I guess they didn't want to have the swear word but then they get Ash to tell Dawn to kill Jessie's Pokemon?!

English dub edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1090#Edits

Last edited 03 Oct 2010 08:21 PM by Sunain
27 Oct 2010 10:56 PM
Quote From: Sunain
The English dub made a pretty significant error in this episode by translating the wrong attack used by Zoey. They also took out what I thought was the funniest line in the entire episode, the "Oh my God!" line Melissa said in the Japanese version. Yet again, the English dub removes an English line that was in the Japanese version. I guess they didn't want to have the swear word but then they get Ash to tell Dawn to kill Jessie's Pokemon?!

English dub edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1090#Edits

There were some episodes where James said "bloody". that's not a swear but then again the PUSA dub has no idea how to use word emphasis.
Last edited 02 Nov 2010 06:42 PM by dawnlovesham
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war