Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Jirachi Event in Australia
Thread Posts
25 May 2010 01:24 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Toys R Us has announced the details for the Jirachi distribution in Australia. Toys R Us will be allowing players of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum to download Jirachi via Mystery Gift from June 3rd, 2010 to June 13th, 2010. Toys R Us are also selling Pokémon Plushies for $2 each as part of the promotion. Plush characters vary by store and are strictly limited.

Players can trade the Jirachi they receive into Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver and it will unlock a new special route inside the Pokéwalker called Night Sky's Edge. This is the only way this route can be accessed! Players may only receive one Jirachi per game cart.

Jirachi is a Level 5 Pokémon and it holds a Liechi Berry. Jirachi also knows Wish, Confusion, Rest and Draco Meteor.

Source: http://catalogues.toysrus.com.au
Last edited 25 May 2010 01:36 PM by Sunain
27 May 2010 05:27 AM
_melee_ Administrator
That's pretty cool, I'm glad we're starting to get more event pokemon available in Australia. I'm curious as to whether you'll be able to download it on HG/SS too since the event is being held after their release instead of before, as it was in other regions. You have to admit it seems a bit odd to have an event exclusive to DPPt after newer games have been released. O_o

I'm also curious about these $2 plush toys, because I haven't seen any Pokemon plush in Australian stores for years. I may head to Toys R Us tomorrow to see what they are!
28 May 2010 05:27 AM
_melee_ Administrator
If anyone's interested, I went to Toys R Us today, and the plush toys in question are the Jakks mini plush of: Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Shellos (East sea), Shellos (West sea), Sneasel, Munchlax, Budew, Happiny, and Zubat. I saw someone on another site say there were 11 so possibly my store had sold out of the last one (or the person just miscounted =P).

Though they aren't the best toys ever, they're still a bargain for $2!
Last edited 28 May 2010 05:28 AM by _melee_